South East Georiga car show

i have a buddy in savannah that shoulod have just bought his RC srt-10 friday....i think he took it straight to the shop to get it turbo'd though...I'll have to check on that....

GADodgetech said:
Pm borden, he lives in kingsland and has a sweet ass charger srt. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
I will passed him yesterday on the road, Bennett dodge has a black 10 on their lot went and looked at it yesterday:( asking to much of course:D

raceram9 said:
I will passed him yesterday on the road, Bennett dodge has a black 10 on their lot went and looked at it yesterday:( asking to much of course:D
Im suprised they are still in business, they were in deep water when I quit back in july. How much are they asking?

its an 04 rc black asking 23k It has 77k miles factory sub gone, wing gone and the exhaust sounds like crap and its all hacked up it dose have a tonnue cover but the bed is all scratched in side it was used as a truck (not that big of a deal to me) some scratches on the drivers door area looks like they carried their keys on their side and curb rash on at least 2 rims oh and its been lowered

raceram9 said:
its an 04 rc black asking 23k It has 77k miles factory sub gone, wing gone and the exhaust sounds like crap and its all hacked up it dose have a tonnue cover but the bed is all scratched in side it was used as a truck (not that big of a deal to me) some scratches on the drivers door area looks like they carried their keys on their side and curb rash on at least 2 rims oh and its been lowered
Wonder where they got that pos from. Never seen a black rc around town since mysrt10 left. :hmmmm:

GADodgetech said:
Wonder where they got that pos from. Never seen a black rc around town since mysrt10 left. :hmmmm:
my thought too maybe ill stop in and ask:D

sweet, weather is going to be great 73* and sunny let me know if you need directions to get you where yall need to be.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back