South Florida BBQ @ my place!

QueLocura

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey what's up guys?
I just moved into a new place and have a pretty nicely-sized yard. I'm planning on throwing a viper truck gtg here soon. Probably late this month or maybe next month so that I can finish up a few things around the house.
I'm planning on having the "caja china" roasting a pig all day. Also gonna BBQ up some churrasco, chicken wings, etc. We're gonna have some beer and some cold drinks cuz it's hotter than hell here. And whatever else I think of cooking, I probably will. Chad and I are gonna be smokin some cigars if anyone else wants to join :dontknow: If you guys want anything specifically, let me know.
I'm trying to figure out the best possible day for everyone so let me know who is down and when you are available so we can get this BBQ started!!

I'm in!! Best for me will be after July 22nd, but not July 28th, August 11th & 12th, or September 2nd - 11th! :D:D

Sounds like a blast!! You gonna try to make it up here to Orlando on the 28th! Last chance to meet Big Sperm before he becomes a Texan!

Awesome Alan!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

The only day i can't do it is the 21st of July which is the truck challenge.....anyyyy other day I am down!:burnout:

Post the date and I,ll figure out a way to make it:rock: :rock: :party:

I'm Down....oh wait....I dont live there no more....DAMMIT!:(

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I'm Down....oh wait....I dont live there no more....DAMMIT!:(
i am sure we will be thinking about you while drinking very cold beer........not.:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :D

QueLocura said:
Hey what's up guys?
I just moved into a new place and have a pretty nicely-sized yard. I'm planning on throwing a viper truck gtg here soon. Probably late this month or maybe next month so that I can finish up a few things around the house.
I'm planning on having the "caja china" roasting a pig all day. Also gonna BBQ up some churrasco, chicken wings, etc. We're gonna have some beer and some cold drinks cuz it's hotter than hell here. And whatever else I think of cooking, I probably will. Chad and I are gonna be smokin some cigars if anyone else wants to join :dontknow: If you guys want anything specifically, let me know.
I'm trying to figure out the best possible day for everyone so let me know who is down and when you are available so we can get this BBQ started!!

I'm in!

Que,

Just give me a heads up so i can put in for the night off!!! I dont have a computer so give me a call when u get the date and time.

Hey chad,

I will put in for the 21st. I dont wanna miss this one!!!

yeah when we going to eat that pig!?? You want me to kill one for ya? My buddy in palm beach has a bunch of kerd and short hairs that they go chase pigs down with then jump on em and stabb them in the arm pit w/ a small knife....loads of fun. You can come with us if ya want...smoke some cigars too. He is always down to go run a pig down!

Well I will keep an eye on the pending date...and go from there. Keep in mind if a Hurricane hits FL... I am gone till we are done with USAR ops... so planning ahead is somewhat tough during season... GTG sounds good though.

NBT said:
Well I will keep an eye on the pending date...and go from there. Keep in mind if a Hurricane hits FL... I am gone till we are done with USAR ops... so planning ahead is somewhat tough during season... GTG sounds good though.

+1 to that!! All of it! Well, except the USAR stuff, but I will be plenty busy!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back