South Florida BBQ @ my place!

SORRY GUYS!!! Been going a little crazy lately. Life has thrown a few curveballs at me lately.

I bumped into another srt-10 the other day who wants to go too. I'm gonna send him a link.
We were driving on the road and talking and he busts out with "You're on the forums, right? Are you QueLocura?" I knew right away he was one of our VTCOA brethren :D His screenname is Miamisrt-10

The 19th sounds good to me guys. I gotta start preparing soon. I'm gonna be building the "caja china" this weekend. I'm phuckin hungry!!

Rice Eater said:
Left him a voice mail.....
man there is some wack shit going on with my phone. I get NO voicemails or calls???? I feel disconnected from the world. Freakin' MetroPOS phone

2ndchance said:
:dontknow: WHO KNOWS! QUE, WHERE ARE U????:damnmate:
Man I'm about 20 minutes away from flipping up your wipers if your truck is at its usual spot :dontknow: :D

cool so why don't you tell us what you need us to bring.....beer, booze, swisher sweets!!!!!

Lemee know if i can help ya out. You should post up your addy so people can mapquest you. I'll send some PM's to get people to confirm.

hmmm,how far are u from homestead?,i might be able to leave work for a few hrs if it isnt too far away

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back