South Florida BBQ @ my place!

Rice Eater said:
cool so why don't you tell us what you need us to bring.....beer, booze, swisher sweets!!!!!

Lemee know if i can help ya out. You should post up your addy so people can mapquest you. I'll send some PM's to get people to confirm.
I'll figure everything out within the next day. Gonna be quite a bbq!! :rock:
Actually you should call up your friend so we can confirm our pig hunting :D
This is the list I have:
1. Rice Eater
2. 2ndchance
3. Brat
4. wont grow old
5. ntw0rk
6. 1qksrt
7. litemup
8. blackviper
9. nbt
10. miamisrt-10 MAYBE?? Gotta call him...
11. My cousin might bring his Lightning
12. Chris - a friend of mine with a Lightning

That's gonna be a hell of a picture :burnout:

Last edited:
flchub said:
hmmm,how far are u from homestead?,i might be able to leave work for a few hrs if it isnt too far away
I'm RIGHT off the turnpike and bird road... less than a few minutes after you take that exit and you're at my house enjoying some good times.

QueLocura said:
I'm RIGHT off the turnpike and bird road... less than a few minutes after you take that exit and you're at my house enjoying some good times.
ok but i dont know which exit is bird rd,about how far is it from the end of the turnpike or better yet what exit number is it

i hope NBT can make it.....not sure though cause he is at the Nats right now and I'm sure he'll be workin hard once he gets back. Maybe we can have Brat abduct him on his way through! I'll see bout gettin a pig. My buddy lost 2 dogs recently so I gotta see what his story is.

I really don't want to have to search this thread.... My big question is when?:dontknow: I would love to add Venom Power to the list since I had to skip he Nats this year..

Last edited:
Venom Power said:
I really don't want to have to search this thread.... My big question is when?:dontknow: I would love to add Venom Power to the list since I had to skip he Nats this year..

I BELIEVE THE 19TH OF THIS MONTH. AS FOR THE TIME AND EXACT PLACE I COULDN'T TELL YA. HOPE TO SEE YA THERE

Ok I,m In!!:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
Saturday would be a much better day,But I,ll be there.:) :) :) :)
I,ll be coming with Eva,How about A couples count???:dontknow:
What time and what to bring???:beer: :beer: :beer:
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

2ndchance said:
I BELIEVE THE 19TH OF THIS MONTH. AS FOR THE TIME AND EXACT PLACE I COULDN'T TELL YA. HOPE TO SEE YA THERE

That's right Chance, I'm dying to see some of these beauties in person..

I have a party the night before but I'll be there for a while in some shape or form. Lets us know what time to be there, what we need to bring and how many couples are going. Don't know whether or not to fly solo.

Venom Power said:
That's right Chance, I'm dying to see some of these beauties in person..

I AM PURDY STOKED MYSELF. I CANT WAIT TO SEE ALL THOSE 10'S PARKED OUT FRONT!!!

blackviper said:
Lets us know what time to be there, what we need to bring and how many couples are going. Don't know whether or not to fly solo.

I WAS DEBATING THE SAME THING. SO I BRING SOMEONE OR NOT? WHO ELSE IS FLYING SOLO OR WITH SOMEONE?

I'll be solo, my wife will stil be in Kansas...:(

Can't wait to get the chance to meet some of you southerners!!!:rock:

I will be bringing the wife.She is up north now.Her old man is not doing very good.Hopefully he makes it or I will have to go there too.Sounds like its going to be a hell of a party!!

VenomPower....where do you live bro!?? We'd love to meet ya!

I think my chick will join us.....80% sure.

I'm sure bring some beers.....what else Que....still working on the pig!! Do you need it whole? Rotissery style?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back