South Florida BBQ @ my place!

1qksrt said:
Hell yeah I,m coming!!!:D :D :D :D
Just tell me what to bring,:burnout: :burnout:
Besides my wife,Eva!!!!,I plan on bringing A couple cases of Corona.
If theres anything else ,just let me know..:) :) :) :) :)
Oh yeah,what time Should I show up For a good parking spot!(L.O.L).
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Looking forward to meeting everyone!!:elefant:
Mickey&Eva
You gotta take me out in that truck again man! :D

blackviper said:
I'll see you guys on sunday. Is anybody bringing desert? How about some Flan or Tres Leches?
Hmmm....I could make some flan... I love that! Buying it would probably be better for the amount of people. Where do you live by?

vpr hler said:
I'll be heading down from naples, anyone want to meet up on the I-75 past alligator alley going south to miami?

Phugg yeah baby!!!!! I am down! I want to meet up with anyone coming down from the north or West......Best just to pick the first exit south of 595 off the turnpike since a few of us are right there we can meet up and convoy and crash Alan's !!!:rock:

I'll pull the map quest tomorrow and pick a spot and time......Alan......1pm......might be better to get this rolling 11 or 12 cause some people have a longer drive ya know.

Rice Eater said:
Phugg yeah baby!!!!! I am down! I want to meet up with anyone coming down from the north or West......Best just to pick the first exit south of 595 off the turnpike since a few of us are right there we can meet up and convoy and crash Alan's !!!:rock:

I'll pull the map quest tomorrow and pick a spot and time......Alan......1pm......might be better to get this rolling 11 or 12 cause some people have a longer drive ya know.
ricey...maybe he needs to prep his place,stick with 1pm:elefant:

My neighbors are gonna see a caravan of viper trucks pulling into my backyard and lining up along the fence...they're probably gonna be thinking WTF!!?? :confused:
Actually noon is ok with me if you guys wanna get here. I just picked a time and said it.

So noon it is then???

I'm still constructing this stupid freakin gazebo and gathering chairs from everyone I know. It's hot as hell outside! On the top of my roof yesterday it registered at over 100 degrees! Holy shit!
My neighbor has been throwing a party since early last night, the music is still blasting just as loud as it was last night...they're blasting trance music, you think they're all on something??? :D :dontknow: I gotta love my neighbors though, still have gotten no complaints.

Last edited:
sorry guys something has come up at the last minute,will not be able to make it.

Hey guys, I justed wanted to say it was great meeting all of you. We need to do this more often. Hopefully Chad will post up some pics.

Well,I made it home sooner than I thought!,A little tired.
Had a great time,Alan and family were great hosts and the food was excellent! It was nice to meet new people as well as my friends.
Hope everyone made it home safe.(And to all involved today):rock:

1qksrt said:
Well,I made it home sooner than I thought!,A little tired.
Had a great time,Alan and family were great hosts and the food was excellent! It was nice to meet new people as well as my friends.
Hope everyone made it home safe.(And to all involved today):rock:
great time,love ur truck!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I had to leave early, but I had a great time meeting all of you. I hope we have another gtg real soon.

Alan , thanks for the hospitality and for hosting a great time. here are a few pics.:rock: :rock: :rock:

Attachments

• Florida07 030.jpg
    Florida07 030.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 38
  • Florida07 007.jpg
    Florida07 007.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Florida07 010.jpg
    Florida07 010.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Florida07 019.jpg
    Florida07 019.jpg