Southeast GTG, First Ever Bracket Race

FATJACK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, I've waited long enough, seems no one else wants to talk about this and I am about to bust.
We had about 15 trucks entered into the bracket race at the GTG, most of them were much faster than mine but I did kick everyones butt!!!!!!
I finished with the win, Chef Greg finished 2nd , and some old guy (Fast Jack)in a rental truck finished 3rd.
Justin was kind enough to supply a set of powder coated valve covers to the winner which was greatly appreciated and totally unexpected.
I do want you guys to know I was just about the oldest guy out there and haven't bracket raced in almost 25 years and had a blast!:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

FATJACK said:
Ok, I've waited long enough, seems no one else wants to talk about this and I am about to bust.
We had about 15 trucks entered into the bracket race at the GTG, most of them were much faster than mine but I did kick everyones butt!!!!!!
I finished with the win, Chef Greg finished 2nd , and some old guy (Fast Jack)in a rental truck finished 3rd.
Justin was kind enough to supply a set of powder coated valve covers to the winner which was greatly appreciated and totally unexpected.
I do want you guys to know I was just about the oldest guy out there and haven't bracket raced in almost 25 years and had a blast!:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
Well duh,If you didn't win why bring it up.:D Way to go Jack.:burnout:

congrats jack you definately earned it. you were killin us at the lights. fst jack was eatin us up too. chef-greg. awesome place for your first time. you did a fantastic job. also glad i finally got to meet you, with your sense of humor you fit right in with this crowd. guy i know we have bs on the site from time to time but this makes it all dissappear. trust me new guys or peeps that just hang out on here. make it a gtg youll finds friends for life. starting to hear the same music they played at the track again...lol brb got to go tell momma i love her.:D

FATJACK said:

Congrats Jack :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Im glad to see the senior generation is so well represented. Its all in the timing. The younger crew is jealous because the more seasoned you are the more control you have in more ways than one :D :D :D

Georgia Ken said:
Congrats Jack :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Im glad to see the senior generation is so well represented. Its all in the timing. The younger crew is jealous because the more seasoned you are the more control you have in more ways than one :D :D :D
You sure have a way with words Ken..............Old Guys Rock.:burnout:

Congrats Jack (the fat one - well - the fat one residing in southern TN)

I think that shit deserves a title change!!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: You was won mean shifting mofo!!!!

Roz-SRT said:
Congrats Jack (the fat one - well - the fat one residing in southern TN)

I think that shit deserves a title change!!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: You was won mean shifting mofo!!!!

Hey Roz, is it true he was on a conference call and was still able to win :dontknow:

Georgia Ken said:
Hey Roz, is it true he was on a conference call and was still able to win :dontknow:

Unfortunately . . . :eek: :p ;) :D

I think he was pressured into winning! His boss was threatening to fire his ass if he didn't win. Considering he took off work to come down and all! :D

Roz-SRT said:
Unfortunately . . . :eek: :p ;) :D

I think he was pressured into winning! His boss was threatening to fire his ass if he didn't win. Considering he took off work to come down and all! :D

:driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: Go Jack Go

FatJack, Being an old guy doesn't mean you still can't wip the young whiper snappers tails..and you did do that hahahaha. Congrats on the victory.
Congrats to you to FSTJACK on your victory and the 3 finger Moo-Moo show hahahaha....
Chef Greg congrats to you also ,,,just beware of chub, he may have you serving up fruity pebbles at the restaurant by the box load and gallon measuring cups of Malibu for drinks hahahaha.

By the way what is an old guy?

Eddie, you are absolutly correct when you say;
"trust me new guys or peeps that just hang out on here. make it a gtg youll finds friends for life."
It was great meeting the faces to the screen names...Sandy and I really enjoyed the GTG and a great bunch of people...Everyone of you Rock....

Stinker said:
how many miles n the stock clutch there Jack:D

Just turned 39,000, and I don't baby it !!! My next clutch will be a stocker with Viper master and slave.

Congrats Jack! I have the last video somewhere I'll find it and post your winning run for ya!:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back