Southeast GTG, First Ever Bracket Race

eddie102870 said:
congrats jack you definately earned it. you were killin us at the lights. fst jack was eatin us up too. chef-greg. awesome place for your first time. you did a fantastic job. also glad i finally got to meet you, with your sense of humor you fit right in with this crowd. guy i know we have bs on the site from time to time but this makes it all dissappear. trust me new guys or peeps that just hang out on here. make it a gtg youll finds friends for life. starting to hear the same music they played at the track again...lol brb got to go tell momma i love her.:D
i have to agree with eddie,i was having a real shitty week before i arrived ,these guys really put me in a good mood,non stop laughter and overall great people.

thank you to everyone that attended

Roz-SRT said:
Congrats Jack (the fat one - well - the fat one residing in southern TN)

I think that shit deserves a title change!!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: You was won mean shifting mofo!!!!
fatjack and roz aka diego suprised me,they both drove really well ,great job guys

Congrats Jack. I had a blast, glad you and Betty made it home alright. Gonna try to make it to the home plate today. just so I can tell them about the LEDGENED of the GTG.:D :D

Jack1.jpg

1st.jpg

I will have to go to the next SE GTG, Too much fun to miss again it looks like to me!!

FATJACK said:
Ok, I've waited long enough, seems no one else wants to talk about this and I am about to bust.
We had about 15 trucks entered into the bracket race at the GTG, most of them were much faster than mine but I did kick everyones butt!!!!!!
I finished with the win, Chef Greg finished 2nd , and some old guy (Fast Jack)in a rental truck finished 3rd.
Justin was kind enough to supply a set of powder coated valve covers to the winner which was greatly appreciated and totally unexpected.
I do want you guys to know I was just about the oldest guy out there and haven't bracket raced in almost 25 years and had a blast!:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Way to go fatjack!!! congrats!!:rock: :rock:

Thanks guys I had a great(scratch that) AWSOME time and thanks for the advice and help (Justin) and everyone else. I was very nervous going down to where I only new one person but you all made me feel welcome and apart of the truck family!!! I took away more than a great time and $150 worth of stinkers toy(s) ,your friendship, thanks again guys and God Bless you and your families!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Can I get a Senior Citizens discount at that fancy ass restaurant of yours????
I hope to come up in the next month or so.

Borden...........thank you for the videos.

I had a blast meeting all of you down in FL.
Especially the ladies...........;)
Beautiful trucks and georgeous gals...............I'm still grinning.

Anybody that didn't make it I feel sorry for as we had the best times imaginable.

Get your butt to the next one, it is probably the most fun you can have with your clothes on.

we are thinking of having a fall SE GTG, maybe panama, maybe bradenton since so many wanted a 1/4 mile track, but thats pretty far for many, so may try upstate somewhere on the coast, not sure yet:D

Stinker said:
we are thinking of having a fall SE GTG, maybe panama, maybe bradenton since so many wanted a 1/4 mile track, but thats pretty far for many, so may try upstate somewhere on the coast, not sure yet:D

No No Stink, its my turn!!!!!

The Atlanta area would be great for a GTG with a 1/4 mile track.
Easy drive for a bunch of us.:rock: :rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
No No Stink, its my turn!!!!!

The Atlanta area would be great for a GTG with a 1/4 mile track.
Easy drive for a bunch of us.:rock: :rock: :rock:

I know the beach is appealing to everyone and provides other activities (Reach Arounds :dontknow: ) for some people. However, moving the event around provides an opportunity to attend the GTG for those who may not be able to travel so far :D So, everyone knows of the tracks in the area they live and can check with the track managers for availability and price.

Just a suggestion :)

hotlanta doesnt sound like a bad idea, dont know how expensive commerce is to rent though.

FATJACK said:
Can I get a Senior Citizens discount at that fancy ass restaurant of yours????
I hope to come up in the next month or so.
I'm sure we can work something out. Let me know!!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back