Southern Truck Shootout 12-12-2012 South Georgia Motorsports Park

OKI

Reaction score
Wanted to make sure you all were aware that this is happening again and we would like to have some SRT there.

Got a poll up right now for how the tree will be run and other activity is starting back on the site.

Viewing a thread - Pro Tree or .500 Sportsman Tree for 2012

If you want (as some others have) more talk over on www.lightninggarage.com & www.lightningrodder.com Wish I could say that more Harley Trucks will be there, but not to much interest so far on www.nhtoc.com So it may just be me & 2 others that were their last year representing the Ford 4 doors.

Hope to see some of you there!

Last edited:
i hope my truck's driveable by then!!!!!!!!! now i have a goal!!!!!!!!!

i'm in for sportsman's tree... but i guess i could practice up... never done it before...

If my truck is done by then, I would like to go, and possibly see some of my old Harley buds.

Any and all are welcome...its open to all makes/models of trucks so spread the word.

2 Months out...hope to see as many of you there that can make it.

Just wanted to update you all on some more info:

Hotel that many of us on Welcome to the National Harley Truck Owners Club, LightningRodder.com, & Lightning Forums - LightningGarage.com will be staying at is the Courtyard Marriott in Valdosta. Best online rate that we have been able to find is if you use the military discount which makes it $77.00 a night. Now I have a military ID to show but they have never asked, so you can make your own decision on what you want to do about using the discount.

Courtyard Marriott
1564 Baytree Road, Valdosta, GA 31602
(229) 241-1301

Saturday after the shootout, we go over to BW3's (Bdubs, Buffalo Wild Wings) as its literally 325ft from this hotel. Some people usually get there early to block off a section or take up the patio area as many of us are still at the track breaking stuff down & insuring that everything is finalized...so will meet you there.

Bw3's
1553 Baytree Rd, Valdosta, GA 31602

Also, here is the 2012 flyer that is up on South Georgia Motorsports Park in Cecil, Adel Ga | Race SGMP | SGMP Racing | NHRA Drag Strip | Racetrack | Circle Track Racing

Dragstrip Schedule Detail - South Georgia Motorsports Park in Cecil, Adel

Attachments

• STS Flyer 2012.jpg
    STS Flyer 2012.jpg
    552.6 KB · Views: 188
Also, if any mods can edit the title of this thread...the date is 12/15/2012 The edit button is not visible on the first post for me to edit.

12/12/2012 is incorrect!! Thank you

This weekend!
Hope to see some v10s putting it down

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back