Southern Truck Shootout Today, my drag times

Ya he gave me good run but im pissed with him for screwing up his shifts!!! Are first race I messw up second he did. Then I blew my rearend clutching out on that pass :( it was already going on but that burnout certified it lmao

All bs cody has became like my brotha great guy

He's a good guy in my books although slightly gender confused. :D
Especially with drinks. Lmfao
Oh and you're right.... He missed 3rd, the shifter didn't ;)

Never got beat bud :rock: even with my rearend shot an one wheel peeling lol

Oh you got beat, by me, but you said its because you started spinning...

First run, i won, we were side by side off the line then i pulled on you, second run, we wer side by side til i missed 3rd ;)

You were also running slicks, race gas, ported superchager, pulley, and god knows what else :p

That last run when i missed third would have been a 13.0 for sure, fml my shifting :(

Pic to prove!!
DSCN0107dd.jpg

DSCN0107.jpg

Comin back around :)
333444_548433185186542_163578333_o1.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like the 10 is in front to me. The pics don't lie! :D

Sob I RAN A 20.2! Lol I had water on the slicks

But technically yes you won, an technically I beat a 1000hp jeep so im happy

Lol I know it was! After watching my rpms hit limiter I looked up an cody was half the track ahead lol hell I think I even saw your time before I passed the line

Both of those Lightnings were lucky me and ArrestmeRed weren't there. So I guess I have nothing to fear from a Lightning with the stock pulley....if their record is 12.38!

Both of those Lightnings were lucky me and ArrestmeRed weren't there. So I guess I have nothing to fear from a Lightning with the stock pulley....if their record is 12.38!

Hell Jerry My QC with bolt ons has no prob covering that bro ;)
I wanna be included :)

I posted for everyone to show up, I was repping srt by my lonesome, and I wore a shirt the whole time!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back