SP Rotors, heads, K&N

DESRT10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am still dealing with insurance stuff from my wrecked 10, not sure if will get the wrecked salvage back or not yet, so can't speak yet for all the good parts that are installed on the truck itself. Nightmare for those who have been through this.

However, I have a few things around the house to sell though. Prices don't include shipping.

SP Performance, drilled/slotted rotors, w/ their upgraded anodized silver coating. 2 front, 2 rear, rotors and pads. This is for the big Brembo calipers on the 2005-2006 model 10's. Low dust, quiet SP performance metallic pads, matched to rotors for hardness. All brand new, never installed. $850 new. I think it is fair to get $750 out of them. here is the website for them:

SP Performance Drileed and Slotted Brake Rotors

Cylinder heads, stock, just as built, valves, springs in head. Came straight of my well running 50k mile motor. Includes set of stock pushrods, extra set of stock springs, head bolts. $600, will throw in stock exhaust manifolds.

Stock TB, $100, or offer.

Stock coils, not sure what these are worth.

K&N Cold Air intake kit, filter has minor wear point in it, on bottom where it rubbed on the metal shield. $100. Will try and post pic later.

Also have 2 Owens black painted streamlined running boards, set up for the 10. $200 or best offer. To big to ship.

Bobby may know someone coming by my way (Biloxi, MS), that could bring parts to the Panama City GTG, save a hellofalot of freight costs, esp on the brakes.

Bryan

Stock TB

I am still dealing with insurance stuff from my wrecked 10, not sure if will get the wrecked salvage back or not yet, so can't speak yet for all the good parts that are installed on the truck itself. Nightmare for those who have been through this.

However, I have a few things around the house to sell though. Prices don't include shipping.

SP Performance, drilled/slotted rotors, w/ their upgraded anodized silver coating. 2 front, 2 rear, rotors and pads. This is for the big Brembo calipers on the 2005-2006 model 10's. Low dust, quiet SP performance metallic pads, matched to rotors for hardness. All brand new, never installed. $850 new. I think it is fair to get $750 out of them. here is the website for them:

SP Performance Drileed and Slotted Brake Rotors

Cylinder heads, stock, just as built, valves, springs in head. Came straight of my well running 50k mile motor. Includes set of stock pushrods, extra set of stock springs, head bolts. $600, will throw in stock exhaust manifolds.

Stock TB, $100, or offer.

Stock coils, not sure what these are worth.

K&N Cold Air intake kit, filter has minor wear point in it, on bottom where it rubbed on the metal shield. $100. Will try and post pic later.

Also have 2 Owens black painted streamlined running boards, set up for the 10. $200 or best offer. To big to ship.

Bobby may know someone coming by my way (Biloxi, MS), that could bring parts to the Panama City GTG, save a hellofalot of freight costs, esp on the brakes.

Bryan

I will take the stock TB. I will PM you.:rock:

Our trucks don't have Brembo calipers, there was a third party company (TRW) who was the sole supplier of the calipers on the 05-06 SRT Rams.

Last edited:
Our trucks don't have Brembo calipers, there was a third party company (TRW) who was the sole supplier of the calipers on the 05-06 SRT Rams.

Very true.

But I think he was just trying to make it less complicated for the new people that haven't been around for the pages of discussions on who make every single bolt on our trucks. They look like brembos and brembo did make calipers for the other SRTs so people are going to call them brembos even though they aren't.

phone pics of heads and TB

Attachments

• Phone pics bryan 112.jpg
    Phone pics bryan 112.jpg
    906.4 KB · Views: 134
  • Phone pics bryan 113.jpg
    Phone pics bryan 113.jpg
    765.9 KB · Views: 121
  • Phone pics bryan 114.jpg
    Phone pics bryan 114.jpg
    823.1 KB · Views: 133
the heads are completely stock, these are the stock ones I pulled off my stock engine, when I put the new ported ones on

Last edited:
K&N pics?

pics of K & N, the brackets and clamps are also included, but not in the pics

Second pic shows wear on filter, this is on bottom of filter where it rests against the bottom of the metal surround. This is how it was when I took it off the truck. The rest of the filter is good, but this is a bit worse than I remember. Technically, could be sealed with silicone or glue, but would best be replaced.

Attachments

• phone pics 2 006.jpg
    phone pics 2 006.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 30
  • phone pics 2 007.jpg
    phone pics 2 007.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
pics of K & N, the brackets and clamps are also included, but not in the pics

Second pic shows wear on filter, this is on bottom of filter where it rests against the bottom of the metal surround. This is how it was when I took it off the truck. The rest of the filter is good, but this is a bit worse than I remember. Technically, could be sealed with silicone or glue, but would best be replaced.

Ya, filter would have to be replaced. What's your price being the filter is pretty much trash?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back