Spam Alert!!!!!!!

Hey there!! Are all ya’alls ready for the fat man to fly??? If not you’re running out of time! I’m back up to my moms place to be with her during the first Christmas without Dad. It’s unbelievably hard missing someone you loved so dearly. Always make good memories - they will stay with you forever!

I’ve replayed every moment of my life so many times since my first true love left is last July. I can say I truly have no regrets! We were making worthy memories every step of the way! I miss my Dad! My heart aches for my moms grief but I hear my Dad tell me I can’t fix it for her, just love her and be there for her!

yesterday was his first birthday in Heaven so we pigged out at red lobster! Happy birthday Dad :cool:

Attachments

• 25747AD3-0B2E-4236-9322-6BC304A931FD.jpeg
    25747AD3-0B2E-4236-9322-6BC304A931FD.jpeg
    229.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Enjoy your day! Just needed to add some spam to the thread!

Attachments

• F4E5AAB6-398B-4A46-99D8-9C57FD98496C.gif
    F4E5AAB6-398B-4A46-99D8-9C57FD98496C.gif
    401.9 KB · Views: 1
Sucks you lost your dad. I do t k ow about being a post ho, but I'll bs with you anytime I'm around.

Hello everyone! Hoping your Christmas was merry and bright! For those who celebrate other versions happy hanukka and happy kwanza! And of course we don’t want to forget good old Boxing Day!

i say celebrate them all!!

Last edited:
We’ve had some rain and mostly cloudy weather. Pretty christmassy for sure.

Merry Dodgemas everyone. Hope you are keeping warm and well fed. I have been working through as the milk just keeps on flowing. Tomorrow I am driving the Ford Model T Railcar at the Pleasant Point Railway. Hope you are at least having half as much fun as I am.

Last day of this year for me to add some spam to the spam alert thread! No robots to ban - they must be gearing up for the new year? Maybe they are on COVID lockdown

:D Hoping next year kicks some covid ass

I went all this year without my avatar heart beating??

i forgot to add that to my wish list but maybe shaggy can fix it for me. It does work when I click on the avatar. Technology

I wish you liked to mod your truck. It would be nice to have someone as active as me that actually works on things. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back