Spammers/trolls/secondary screenames!!

I'm thinking "I don't wanna get in the middle of this".....but as of about 20 min ago I can now PM. Couldn't do it last night or this morning.

Proof right there! Every single new person cannot PM unless a mod allows it. That's the whole freaking reason for the thread that gets post count up! Do you know the thread I'm referring to Jeff? C'mon man be real here

And you even post in this thread made for newbies to get their count to 50 before PMing, posting in sale Ads, etc, yet a troll with 9 posts, a screename of Scotlikscock, and half his 9 posts attacking me is condoned? Really Jeff? :mad:
www.vtcoa.com/forums/f18/official-get-your-post-count-up-thread-55698/

There is one thing for certain, just like people who shoot up malls and rape little children, this thread has given Scotlikscock everything he wanted. and thats not on me

Proof right there! Every single new person cannot PM unless a mod allows it. That's the whole freaking reason for the thread that gets post count up! Do you know the thread I'm referring to Jeff? C'mon man be real here

Yep, it used to be 30 days and 50 posts. The 30 days because of what was happening with the voting on the Truck of the month and 50 posts was to prevent a rash of newbies from selling stuff that was all vapor.

Most people are delayed from the day requirement, not the posts

Oh, why should I be real, you will find a way not to accept them and believe what you want. So believe what you want

And I enjoy that thread, just like I did the post ho thread. So are you saying that you determine which threads I post in and which threads I can not?

If so, what a drag, why the fuck am I even here

Better yet, just start posting the member names that you want banned

No PM's, lets get this out in the open

I keep mine protected with a stock layer of dealer dirt! Makes for a nice patina and eliminates that problem completely! LOL :dontknow: :burnout:

Daily driver is out side. The 10 and the `real old colt`are tucked away in a nice warm garage!:D

Haven't I said the name plenty enough Jeff? It's ok, play games and act like you don't see the troll. That's the only one I have an issue with.
1. Scotlikscock

Ok Jeff? Does this make your job easier? Maybe Brian can delete it if you "have no control"? What exactly are you modding then if it's not spammers and trolls?

Haven't I said the name plenty enough Jeff? It's ok, play games and act like you don't see the troll. That's the only one I have an issue with.
1. Scotlikscock

Ok Jeff? Does this make your job easier? Maybe Brian can delete it if you "have no control"? What exactly are you modding then if it's not spammers and trolls?

I didn't approve posts today Scott. Just because you don't see them, doesn't mean they are not happening and until today and your meltdown about a name, how long has it been since someone attacked you, your products or the way you do business. It used to be several times a day all day long and there is no way it will never be never.

Make the call Scott, if you want to see what it's like without me doing what I do, just tell me to stop moderating those that have issue with you and I'll remove all the tools that help me. As when they go back to what they've done for months, I will be part of the problem and let the posts stand. Im not your personal servant. I try to respect everyone, earned or not. No one on this forum has a "do what they want without consequence card", but they just might.

Go ahead Scott and kick your feet and whine to Shaggy and when he calls me, I will tell him the truth. That you lost your mind, not over a post, but a screen name and made a days events out of feeling butt hurt because of that name.

If Shaggy feels that your case is strong and feels that the tools I've used to keep down the fighting wasn't enough then I'll accept whatever he decides. The "Im going to quit unless I get my way" from you is getting old and your threats of bodily harm are just as old.

You've done a good job for some people here and I hear there have been some complaints. I don't care. Thats between you and them, both the good and the bad. I don't care that you use the VTCoA as you web interface for clients. Thats good business, beats the hell out of the cost of maintaining a web site of your own, believe me I know

Scott, I'm not the problem and I'm not the enemy, but you do make it hard to moderate people and delete their posts and let them know that what their doing won't be tolerated. Then when doing that, you lose your mind and I'm sure they have their hands raised in the air going what the fuck, why does my shit get deleted and Scotts stands. It makes me look as if I'm in your corner, and I can ASSURE you, I'm in no ones corner.

Your next post will be what I use to make my determination on the moderation tools I use.

Good luck and good day Sir
Jeff

I didn't approve posts today Scott. Just because you don't see them, doesn't mean they are not happening and until today and your meltdown about a name, how long has it been since someone attacked you, your products or the way you do business. It used to be several times a day all day long and there is no way it will never be never.

Make the call Scott, if you want to see what it's like without me doing what I do, just tell me to stop moderating those that have issue with you and I'll remove all the tools that help me. As when they go back to what they've done for months, I will be part of the problem and let the posts stand. Im not your personal servant. I try to respect everyone, earned or not. No one on this forum has a "do what they want without consequence card", but they just might.

Go ahead Scott and kick your feet and whine to Shaggy and when he calls me, I will tell him the truth. That you lost your mind, not over a post, but a screen name and made a days events out of feeling butt hurt because of that name.

If Shaggy feels that your case is strong and feels that the tools I've used to keep down the fighting wasn't enough then I'll accept whatever he decides. The "Im going to quit unless I get my way" from you is getting old and your threats of bodily harm are just as old.

You've done a good job for some people here and I hear there have been some complaints. I don't care. Thats between you and them, both the good and the bad. I don't care that you use the VTCoA as you web interface for clients. Thats good business, beats the hell out of the cost of maintaining a web site of your own, believe me I know

Scott, I'm not the problem and I'm not the enemy, but you do make it hard to moderate people and delete their posts and let them know that what their doing won't be tolerated. Then when doing that, you lose your mind and I'm sure they have their hands raised in the air going what the fuck, why does my shit get deleted and Scotts stands. It makes me look as if I'm in your corner, and I can ASSURE you, I'm in no ones corner.

Your next post will be what I use to make my determination on the moderation tools I use. p

Good luck and good day Sir
Jeff

Like I replied to Wifey's post, if the tables were turned and ANYONE other than me had a troll screename after your own name I guarantee the troll would be banned instantly or very soon.

Ex. "ShaggysuxBallsDeep"
"WifeylicksCock"
"JeffgivesRimjobs"
"DomsACunt"
"AndysBreathSmellsLikeAsshole"
"NorthCarolinaFagsRule"

I mean c'mon man!

This thread I DIDNT MAKE A STICKY! You modded this thread to a STICKY for what reason? I PMd you and Brian 2 weeks ago about this guy trolling. Again this is the ONLY troll I have issue with. Again why was he given PM rights and For Sale Ad post ability with only 9 posts?? That's my issue and a legit member has to screw around making 50 posts. You haven't answered this? Again, he was allowed to be a member when other Mods were here, not saying you approved this troll, I'm wondering why he's still here? Again, not long ago a mod could check people running multiple IP addresses and trolling and they were banned. That's no longer the case??

Last edited by a moderator:
That's my issue and a legit member has to screw around making 50 posts

if every problem in life was this serious.... life would be .... Outstanding

Ok so if it says "Wifeylickscock" you'd be just content with that huh? :confused:

If that would bother me do you think I would still be on this forum after 10 plus years??? :p :p :p :D :D :D :chain:

Bwahahahaha - this is the internet. Who gives a shit???

But, that's just me :dontknow:

I've dealt with a lot worse. You do remember Mikey, right??? :creep: :creep:

Better yet, just start posting the member names that you want banned

No PM's, lets get this out in the open

RIGHT ON!!! Just like the good ol days ............. :rock:

Back to the future - where's the flux capacitor when we need it

better yet ............ bring on the BAN HAMMER!!

Last edited:
And anyone who knows me, should know I am here to get my post count up, cuz I don't really have a dog in this debate :drool: ;)

AND Besides, you left Dad aka Silverback out of the pretty names list so I'll take of it for you :D

Ex. "ShaggysuxBallsDeep"
"WifeylicksCock"
"JeffgivesRimjobs"
"DomsACunt"
"NorthCarolinaFagsRule"
"Silverbackflingspooandsaysfuckoffinsize7bold"

See, Dad I got your back at all times!!!!! Even if it is hairy and fulla poo

Last edited:
Like I replied to Wifey's post, if the tables were turned and ANYONE other than me had a troll screename after your own name I guarantee the troll would be banned instantly or very soon.

Ex. "ShaggysuxBallsDeep"
"WifeylicksCock"
"JeffgivesRimjobs"
"DomsACunt"
"NorthCarolinaFagsRule"

I mean c'mon man!

This thread I DIDNT MAKE A STICKY! You modded this thread to a STICKY for what reason? I PMd you and Brian 2 weeks ago about this guy trolling. Again this is the ONLY troll I have issue with. Again why was he given PM rights and For Sale Ad post ability with only 9 posts?? That's my issue and a legit member has to screw around making 50 posts. You haven't answered this? Again, he was allowed to be a member when other Mods were here, not saying you approved this troll, I'm wondering why he's still here? Again, not long ago a mod could check people running multiple IP addresses and trolling and they were banned. That's no longer the case??

"JeffgivesRimjobs" is definitely the closest scenario to the trolls screen name. But, Jeff could be anyone right? Who the hell is Jeff? Jeff WHO?

See, the similarity :dontknow: ;) :p

I need a moderator!!!

I like my own posts so much I think we should add a Like your own post button - yeah???

After 20,000 posts, you qualify :dontknow: :rock: :D

I don't mean to thread stomp (sorry Scott) but I am a POST HO! I thought I was on that other thread ...

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back