Spdrcrj's truck is back right!

I'm not sure what it was guys...........It had a bad intake leak on the driver side only like the head was not milled square. The chamber on 5 was clean like it was REALLY lean from the leak, 7 was a lil cleaner, and 9 looked like it never even fired. All connections had previously been checked when Jim brought me the truck. I got tired of trouble shooting and coming up with nothing, and knowing the truck ran great before the head swap I put the stockers back on.

I will straight edge the valve tips tomorrow and measure any descrepancies between valves. Leak down was great and compression test was perfect, so I don't think it was holding the valves open as it should have shown in the leak down.

I need to come by and pick up the rest of the Caltracs so I can send the parts they sent me back. Here is the plate John, just a little different :D

caltracplate.jpg

I'll have some pics up this weekend, it's DIRTY right now from sitting in the shop. I got all the interior cleaned really good tonight along with the engine bay. I'll hit it with some Zaino Saturday and get some pics.

Paul, Come on by anytime. I'll have the truck at the shop on Friday if you want to some by and check it out.

amtrucker22 said:
Guess my tires do smoke :D :burnout:

Have fun tomorrow!!! :rock:

where you out doing one of my favorite past-times:dontknow: :D

BurntRubber said:
where you out doing one of my favorite past-times:dontknow: :D
Yup... Went to lunch with John and then left his shop in a puff of smoke... :bandit: :smokin: :star: :burnout: :hello: :driver:

Tracks are not anything new to his shop :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back