Speechless!!!

haha

I once toyed with the idea of chopping the top and putting a roll bar on it for the targa look. To each his own, it doesn't look have as bad as say, a huge daytona wing on a truck.

Oh really? Low blow man....low blow :burnout:

It's different, that much I'll say. Doesnt look to bad and imagine that thing with open headers coming down the road hauling azz.

It would Def throw people off, thinking it's probably some 4.7 or hemi truck. Then it hauls ass and is gone.

WOW!!! All it needs now is some big CB antennas, some stock steal rims, and maybe some camo graphics. That will bring the whole package together. What a fool!!! If ya wanted a off road truck ya might wanna start with a 4x4......oh wait.....thats probly his next mod.....LMAO.

WOW!!! All it needs now is some big CB antennas, some stock steal rims, and maybe some camo graphics. That will bring the whole package together. What a fool!!! If ya wanted a off road truck ya might wanna start with a 4x4......oh wait.....thats probly his next mod.....LMAO.

with a confederate flag painted on the roof :D:D:D:D n 6 foot CB whips

If ya wanted a off road truck ya might wanna start with a 4x4......oh wait.....thats probly his next mod.....LMAO.

I've considered this more than once. It would be easy to put an Atlas behind the T65 and do a coil sprung Dana 60 up front. I would do it if I still lived at the dunes.

should have lifted it for the Rod Hall prerunner look

I'm 17 thousandths of a second (.17) from needing one to be legal at the strip. Required for 11.49 or quicker (I'm at 11.66). Please don't hate me.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back