Speedo Pic?

Not sure if it works in an 06, but if you hold the trip button down and turn the key on(don't start it), your instument cluster will cycle. You can probably get the pic you want and then a little PS to hide unwated idiot lights

If it works, do it at night, it looks a hell of a lot better

Magnum SRT-8 at 173

Attachments

• transfer 466.jpg
    transfer 466.jpg
    385.3 KB · Views: 536
Welcome, hope it helps. Crazy that it still had 1000 RPM to go! The ignition started shutting down at that point.

Not sure if it works in an 06, but if you hold the trip button down and turn the key on(don't start it), your instument cluster will cycle. You can probably get the pic you want and then a little PS to hide unwated idiot lights

That's what I meant. Idk why I was thinking the 3 time key turn(that's for trouble codes) thanks for the reminder

Found this one :

Ram+SRT-10+speedo+Small.jpg

Not coming from me but at least its a SRT10

Arne

Not from the SRT truck, but here is a pegged speedo from my SRT 10 Viper. Pics is from last March's Texas Mile Event. The posted pic is a screen capture from a video. Video link posted below.

speedopegged.jpg

YouTube Video of full run (CLICK ME)

Btw, actual trap was 191.5mph. Speedo was reading a little high due to running shorter rear tires. Viper is N/A with Greg Good heads and cam on stock bottom end making 643whp/606wtq.

Not from the SRT truck, but here is a pegged speedo from my SRT 10 Viper. Pics is from last March's Texas Mile Event. The posted pic is a screen capture from a video. Video link posted below.

Btw, actual trap was 191.5mph. Speedo was reading a little high due to running shorter rear tires. Viper is N/A with Greg Good heads and cam on stock bottom end making 643whp/606wtq.

That's awesome! What cam are you running?

speedopegged.jpg

YouTube Video of full run (CLICK ME)

Yes, more info on the build please!!:burnout::D

Comp Cams Grind 3634/3635, 232/236, .601/.606 valve lift at .050 on 1.7 Rollers.

Greg recommends this cam for most of his builds. Its not an aggressive cam at all. It has a tick more lift, but way less than duration than a Roe 710.

Apologies to the OP, my intentions were not to hijack the thread.

Lots of questions on the build. The heads/cam build entails Greg Good OEM ported heads with comp cams camshaft, full exhaust, and intake. Tuned by Todd from A&C Tuning. All work done by me.

Detailed build info at VCA site (includes pics, vids, etc.):
643whp/606wtq: Greg Good Heads/Cam with A&C Tune

That's speedo cam came from this Texas Mile event thread:
Texas Mile: 191.5mph - All motor

Teaser pic:

EngineBay_lowres.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back