speedo weirdo ??

Ironhead said:
went to have a few with oso farenhiet ,silveqc and robert from dodgetalk ,,and noticed my speedo was acting weird ,,,is is jumping up and down when i gas it but when i let it idle down speedo looks fine ,,,:dontknow: what controls the speedometer :dontknow:

Mine was actually sticking... If I started from a stand still and increased speed slowly it would get to 850 and stick, it would then jump to about 1500-1800 and stick again until it hit about 75mph where it would jump to about 2250-2350.

At Idle it would be fine and would also work fine if I simply Reved the enging. Anytime I jumped on the gas it would work fine, only when I was easy on the throttle did it stick.

I took pictures of it at 70mph running 1800rps and went to my Dealer, they replaced the entire Cluster (All one piece) under warranty, works perfect now. Sorry don't know the cost.

just had a brain fart. one of the guys in the STC group buy post something bout the ABS/brake lights might come after ya load ya tune. something bout it looes communication with the brake system.

so makes sense:trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back