speedracers build

Speed Racer said:
Ya think it will run again Wolf? :p

Speedy

Man I hope so. Don't even want to think about having to replace the block & crank, again.

pirateman said:
I am picking it back up at the terminal today. The thing that shocked me was the attitude of roadway, what a bunch of jerks. Can you believe after they damaged the motor they are charging me to send it back so i can see what the damage is.But we are going to do what ever we need to do to get wolframs motor back to him and worry about the insurance claim later.

Talk about service :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: (a rare thing these days).

Mark, I'm so sorry that you are having to go through all this BS. Especially after everything you & Tony have put in to this build.
However, it does confirm my belief that I picked the right guys for the job. I don't think anyone else would be taking care of the project first and paper later.

:top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top:

pirateman said:
I am picking it back up at the terminal today. The thing that shocked me was the attitude of roadway, what a bunch of jerks. Can you believe after they damaged the motor they are charging me to send it back so i can see what the damage is.But we are going to do what ever we need to do to get wolframs motor back to him and worry about the insurance claim later.

I had an engine shipped through Yellow one time, never again will I ever ship a motor! :mad: I will drive half-way across the country before I would ship something of value through one of those companies.

Oh yeah...engine looks nice!

uodate

The garage received the motor late Thursday. Of course I went to inspect her asap. Looks very good. Talked to the owner of the garage and the mechanic. They said they might have it back together next week. (that's pretty optimistic knowing these guys) but they do good work.

Speed aka Perry

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back