Spoiler options for 06' guys that removed tonneau covers?

Dr.Duct_Mossburg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey fellas,

I bought my truck to haul my bike to and from the track. That being said, The oem cap is going to be coming off. What are my options?

I'd love to figure out a way to still have the spoiler but also have some sort of snap cover..

Thoughts? setups? Pics?

thanks!

You're going to need to get a 2-post wing as the 3-post is not long enough.

The SRT spoiler is by far the biggies I would go.. To be honest I dont even know why I like it. I think the front is just so full and aggressive that it balances the truck out. I wish there was a decent tailgate bill for the truck like the lightnings have.

IMAG0716.jpg

Just buy a cheap 4x8 trailer, be a lot easier than gettingva bike in and out of the back of a truck

Just buy a cheap 4x8 trailer, be a lot easier than gettingva bike in and out of the back of a truck

I don't wanna have to deal with storing it. I thought about the trailer part when I was going to buy the 14' srt8 jeep but ended up wanting to be able to easily toss the bike up in the truck vs. having to go pick my trailer up from where ever I'm storing it, etc.

Last edited:
Lethal Hemi has one on his truck and it looks great. Ask him how the fitment was.

appears the bed cover is pretty easy to take on and off. Ill probably just got that route. Looks to be a 10-15 min process after the first or third time.

I have the pure wing, oem wing and the Daytona wing. come by and check it out when you have time.

With a friend, the stock cover takes about 5 minutes to take off. Two bolts at the front and unclip the shocks.

That's what I do... I was actually able to remove it myself but you definitely need a buddy to re-install it. I really like that Lighting spoiler though and the PURE one looks to be a good candidate.

I think I'm going to end up selling the current cover and spoiler, buying a two post, snap cover and linex.

man , dont sell the cover and spoiler , they fit an SRT10.
dont rape your SRT10 for a bike...:confused::dontknow::eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back