Spotted Pasadena Tx ?

sim333

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This morning i spotted a black qc towing a back whole on Spencer. I think they had a green sticker on the back window. The truck looked nice :rock:and was curious who it was.:dontknow:

Hey Matt, you're gonna see a hell of a lot of QC's in the Houston area. I've seen too many on the freeways but I certainly don't see many RC's. There is a black RC running around the east side somewhere on Navigation. He goes by FSTBLKSRT but he's hardly on the forum anymore.

Yea this past week i seen a silver one and that black one. Is something going on down here. I swear when i dont have my truck i see them and when i do i never see them. Weird.

Yea this past week i seen a silver one and that black one. Is something going on down here. I swear when i dont have my truck i see them and when i do i never see them. Weird.

Now that you mention it, I only see those 10's when I'm either riding in someone else's car or in my SRT8. That IS weird. So, if you decide to go to PCB, wanna run together? IronHead is definately going. :dontknow:We can at least get three RC's running together.

I will be staying with ironhead. Meg and I plan on following him. He did mention a few others were riding with him. I just hope my truck will be up and running in time for PCB.

I will be staying with ironhead. Meg and I plan on following him. He did mention a few others were riding with him. I just hope my truck will be up and running in time for PCB.

Ahh, it appears I will be staying with him as well. Great.

Do u stay in the pasadena area

Nope. Northside. 1960 and I-45 area... About 4 miles north of Greenspoint. Ironhead is somewhere on the west side and OSO is in the east not too far from you. Why are you up so late anyway? Working on your truck to make sure you make it to the good times at PCB?

No im at work right now working at the desk. I work in Pasadena but live in League City

I was looking at your mods and how is the carbon console? Is it part of the speaker box? Im trying to figure out what to put in my empty place. I been looking for a seat/console but then been thinking about fiber glassing some type design

I was looking at your mods and how is the carbon console? Is it part of the speaker box? Im trying to figure out what to put in my empty place. I been looking for a seat/console but then been thinking about fiber glassing some type design

The carbon console is an overhead deal. Like you would have seen in those Trophy trucks in the 90's. But instead of wood it's carbon fiber and wrapped in black vinyl. The OEM speaker box was removed and custom one was constructed for two 12" woofers. I don't have pictures with me and since I'm at work the company network won't let me access photobucket. But here's a link that I think has pictures of the subwoofer box :)dontknow:I can't see it until later). Post #11 shows it updated because I had to return it to get rid of the silver colored carpeting.

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f9/venom-power-1900s-before-after-woofer-box-43239/

Last edited:
It sounds nice looking. Ironhead its Karis garage yanking the motor. i will be checking on it later today to see where it is.

I always see two other QCs besides mine here in league city, silver and black.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back