spray in bed liner

SHU-DOG said:
I highly recomend

REFLEX

They can color match your trucks color. Wont fade.

Look at the website for a local dealer.

www.langeman.com

I believe is the website. Then click on REFLEX

Ihave red in the back of my black truck. I am also a REFLEX dealer. So im partial to it. Ive done boats, pool decks rock crawlers etc. Really hold up.

SHU
If I was to coat the bed i would talk with the Dog:rock:

a respected member of the forum for years now, and who knows, you might just get a killer deal:D

Better yet, get them to spray in a bed liner with white custom viper fang logo, put tonneau cover on, 2 15 lbs nitrous bottles, and neons with a black light to light up your white fang logo. Even better, shave all your doors including the tailgate handle, install an electric Droptail, and after you just destroyed someone on the street just drop you tail and light it up so they can see what just happened to them.

Viper Beau said:
Better yet, get them to spray in a bed liner with white custom viper fang logo, put tonneau cover on, 2 15 lbs nitrous bottles, and neons with a black light to light up your white fang logo. Even better, shave all your doors including the tailgate handle, install an electric Droptail, and after you just destroyed someone on the street just drop you tail and light it up so they can see what just happened to them.

I want pics of the inside of your bed....me thinks you are speaking from experience:D

BT 13.jpg
Well since we're talking about graphics in the bed now.

I was thinking of going with the fang logo in mine once im done painting it.

But here is a pic of some graphics i did on top of our REFLEX brand. The pic is already 6 months old after install no tonneau.

SHU

I just had mine done, but I don't know the brand or the exact price because I'm having a few other things done on the same bill. All I know is that I am removing 45 lbs. of Factory plastic bedliner. That could be close to .05 off of the ET in the 1/4 mile....hooray for weight saving!

Trainman said:
I just had mine done, but I don't know the brand or the exact price because I'm having a few other things done on the same bill. All I know is that I am removing 45 lbs. of Factory plastic bedliner. That could be close to .05 off of the ET in the 1/4 mile....hooray for weight saving!

That truck of yours is on a serious diet.:D

Trainman said:

Hows it going??? Been a while since LACR and that drive back into Bakersfield.

Sorry to say this but the spray in bedliner will probably offset the plastic one coming out. Maybe be a lil less than the 45 pounds but not by much. My brand REFLEX ends up being about 35-45 depending on if its under the rail or over.

SHU

SHU-DOG said:
View attachment 35683
Well since we're talking about graphics in the bed now.

I was thinking of going with the fang logo in mine once im done painting it.

But here is a pic of some graphics i did on top of our REFLEX brand. The pic is already 6 months old after install no tonneau.

SHU

hey man, do you know of any good places out in so cal that can do something cool like that. I hate the plastic beadliner i have

FerrariTruck said:
hey man, do you know of any good places out in so cal that can do something cool like that. I hate the plastic beadliner i have

Let me call Langman tomorrow and find out where the nearest REFLEX dealer is to you.

If not make a road trip up here for a weekend and Ill take care of you. Pretty much give you colored for the same as black.

Just a thought.

SHU
PM me if you want to talk about it.

SHU-DOG said:
Let me call Langman tomorrow and find out where the nearest REFLEX dealer is to you.

If not make a road trip up here for a weekend and Ill take care of you. Pretty much give you colored for the same as black.

Just a thought.

SHU
PM me if you want to talk about it.

Dude you know what, I'll be going up to vegas in june. Do you think I can stop by and have it done while i'm there?

dude fuk yeah, red liner would be awesome!

ah wait just looked up where reno is, man I swore i thougt it was closer...man you gotta come back down to so cal

Last edited:
FerrariTruck said:
Dude you know what, I'll be going up to vegas in june. Do you think I can stop by and have it done while i'm there?

dude fuk yeah, red liner would be awesome!

Dude you realize im like 6 hours away from you. Then your still about 7 hours away from VEGAS. LOL

Driving that is.

If you want drive it here. Fly from here n back. Then drive home. Gunnah be a nice trip. I would need the truck overnite anyway. Stays inside the shop.

Just a thought.

SHU-DOG said:
Hows it going??? Been a while since LACR and that drive back into Bakersfield.

Sorry to say this but the spray in bedliner will probably offset the plastic one coming out. Maybe be a lil less than the 45 pounds but not by much. My brand REFLEX ends up being about 35-45 depending on if its under the rail or over.

SHU
I am having a very light coating, basically just for color (black) , as I do very little serious hauling in the truck . I would guess only about 1 or 2 lbs. of material went into my bed liner spray. I am hoping you can make Sacramento on the 9th.....I think you will enjoy my NA run at the record ( my own 12.024)..the truck is on a diet:D :D :D :rock:

Trainman said:
I am having a very light coating, basically just for color (black) , as I do very little serious hauling in the truck . I would guess only about 1 or 2 lbs. of material went into my bed liner spray. I am hoping you can make Sacramento on the 9th.....I think you will enjoy my NA run at the record ( my own 12.024)..the truck is on a diet:D :D :D :rock:

Nice. Impressive.

Man i would love to come on over. Just too much to take care of here.

Some things just dont work out the way you want. Seems like its been that way for WAAAAAYYYYY TOOOOO LONNNGGGGG.

SHU

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back