Spring cleaning

Looks Great!:five:

I'm fixing to do the same, autodetailingsolutions.net huge deal on Meguiar's G110V2 DA Polisher! partsource.ca

25% off Meg's ultimate line, already clay'd just waitin to compound, polish and wax :burnout: I HATE SWIRLS

:mad: Also Ridgid makes a 5 hp 3gallon mini Shop vac amazing for detailing 89.99 home depot! Can't wait for

spring trucks looking lean... ate a lotta rice last year!:D

Yall got patience, I got a mobile detailing dude that hooks it up and comes to my work every tuesday and spends the whole day here washing, and or detailing peoples cars/trucks

:rock::rock::rock:sweet

mines due pretty quick also:rock:, as soon as the tree cum slacks up a bit:mad:

looks awesome man:top::top::top:, but not diggin the window flares IMO
Thanks for the compliments.
the rain guards were more function than anything in Florida. Black on black on asphalt. I measured in cab temps with a Thermopen one day last summer at 152 degrees and we had hotter days than the one I checked. I lived and worked 3 miles away so the AC would never cool before I arrived. Wearing 2 layer military uniform I would get dizzy overheated and get to work dripping sweat. I had to leave the windows cracked. Only problem, it would rain randomly on days that were supposed to be sunny. With the rain guards I could leave it cracked enough to vent without getting the interior wet, and people passing by couldn't tell they were cracked. Win win. Didn't like the look at first, Now its grown on me and I don't mind them as much. Now cruising 55 I can crack the window and i get no buffetting, wind noise, or wind blowing on me, just a vacuum that causes the AC/Heat to blow twice as hard all while letting me listen to the engine better instead of music. Still win win.

i run the slide in WeatherTech's. love'em, for the same reasons:rock::rock::rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back