Spring GTG

DBRIAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in a group hotel rate for the GTG in Panama City Beach? I know the owner of the Sanpiper Beacon Beach Resort, [he loves fast cars/trucks]. The rooms are a little outdated, but it has a pool, hot tub, indoor pool, lazy river ride, and all the bartenders are friends of mine. I need to know exact dates, and approx. how many are interested. He may even block off reserved parking for SRT10s only. Let me know who is interested.

This sounds really good!!

I am interested dependent upon price and me getting a job!:D

sounds like a good place for the gtg in april weekend of the 15th. check on that for us

Sounds good to me. I would have to bring the family this time.

Bone said:
Sounds good to me. I would have to bring the family this time.
i'm bringing the boat and the jet ski, probabky safer than the skooter's at the nats.

Can we get the bartenders to be sure to invite all of their good looking patrons to the event?

Prof said:
Can we get the bartenders to be sure to invite all of their good looking patrons to the event?
you gonna join us in April. we will probably need a voice of reason. or at the very least someone to bail us out of jail:D my wife said she would leave me locked up if i landed in the slammer.

Sounds like somewhere we need to stay for the BIG spring GTG in April!!! :rock: :rock:

BUT - I'd be interested depending on $$$ and date! :rock:

Eddie -n- Dawn
Stinker
NBT
blackviper
WGO & wife
Roz
Rice Eater
Brat
FlyingLow
ntw0rk & Its mine 2
2ndchance
QueLocura
EMT/SRT
Borden3 SRT
flchub
amtrucker22
MUTT
IH8CHVYS and Mary

this looked like the last list posted on the other thread. add your name if your in. i think a few more were interested like nathan and dominick this is just so youll have an idea of how many folks will be in that weekend.

PCB will NEVER be the same! :D

SrtBrad said:
The Boss and I would love to go to one of these East Coast GTG's one day. :rock:

What in the hell is stopping you two?! :dontknow: :) :p :rock:

SrtBrad said:
Family, job, time, money, 3000 miles, 06 Black RC, and gas prices to name a few. One of these days we'll go.:D

Family - You're about to own a QC AND an RC. Load everyone up and haul ass in a easterly direction. :D

Job - Plenty-O-Time to put in a notice to take off :rock:

Time - http://www.time.com/time/

Money - Sell your ass down on the BLVD. :rofl:

3000 Miles - Please refer to "Family". :)

06 Black RC - Please refer to "Money".

Gas Prices - Also refer to "Money".

I hope you guys do make it, I'll personally hug your necks, shake your hand and hand you a beer. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

GTG

I will check with Gary tonight when i am at the Tiki Bar administering my prescribed "weekly dose of sanity" a.k.a. shots of Grand Marnier along side cold Miller Lites. I think spring break is over by then, so we should get a better rate, if its not over you single guys/gals .......well, yall can figure that out .

sweet supposed to be a big ass car show down there this weekend. seen some awesome rides headed that way.

Yep, ill be out there around noon. Its the Emerald Coast Cruzin annual show, they predict 3,000 cars/trucks from the tri-state area and points further. Thers going to be an auction today as well. My wife "misplaced" the checkbook this morning, imagine that!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back