Spring Has Finally Found The Northwest!!

Rockin Ronnie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ronnie's been a busy boy but since mama like's to run around topless in the summer I figured I better get her car cleaned up and then of course the truck and then of course the bike and OMG I'm beat!!:D

Just wait another 20 minutes....It will rain again Hahahahahaha:p

Is that a Mean Streak? :dontknow:

Iltemprd said:
Just wait another 20 minutes....It will rain again Hahahahahaha:p

Well not quite 20 minutes, more like 2 days, and then back into the rain.:(

Have I ever mentioned that this place is a Festering Shit Hole?:dontknow: ;) :D

:idea: :idea: :idea: Hey Ronnie. Tell all your neighbors to start flushing their toilets. The lake is low and needs filling.

Silverback said:
Well not quite 20 minutes, more like 2 days, and then back into the rain.:(

:idea: :idea: :idea: Hey Ronnie. Tell all your neighbors to start flushing their toilets. The lake is low and needs filling.
Oh you funny Joe!! Blow me!:D

Toys lookin' good.:rock:
Silverback said:
John, you could probably reduce that to an acronym (FSH) and everyone would still know what your talking about.:D

Rockin Ronnie said:
Nope Heh Heh!! Still Sunny and warm!!:D

WARM??????:confused: :dontknow: It's in the mid to high 50's and you consider that F'ing warm?:mad:

Just wait until you wake up this morning. Yep, It's F'ing raining again.

FSH

Silverback said:
WARM??????:confused: :dontknow: It's in the mid to high 50's and you consider that F'ing warm?:mad:

Just wait until you wake up this morning. Yep, It's F'ing raining again.

FSH
Thanks Happy!!!:D

A brisk 88 today :rock: With a lovely 50 mph northern trade wind blowing...In fact I only used the window washer 11 times on the way home :D I Love a good dust storm :idea: I thought last weeks dust storm would have most certainly depleted the desert of dust :dontknow: But life found a way to make more :dontknow: I am going into the dust business anyone want some we seem to have plenty at the drop of a dime :D Did I mention it was 88 :dontknow: I even had to wear a Hoody...Once it drops to 85 or so it get a Tid Bit nibbly ;) :D

I had the sweats on yesterday. 85 is kinda cool here nowwa days...............esp when u get a good wind going. I can honestly say I miss WA................well...people in WA. I miss the GTG's, family obviously, BUT NOT THE RAIN. I had had enough = 34years of it.

Dad u better get outta the FSH while u can.

Luv Marne:p

Mrs.Sickness said:
I had the sweats on yesterday. 85 is kinda cool here nowwa days...............esp when u get a good wind going. I can honestly say I miss WA................well...people in WA. I miss the GTG's, family obviously, BUT NOT THE RAIN. I had had enough = 34years of it.

Dad u better get outta the FSH while u can.

Luv Marne:p
FSH???:dontknow: :confused:

Back