Squeaky Brakes

What are the best replacement brakes for Quad cab?

Wheels and brakes

The stock 22-inch (560 mm) wheels were fitted with Pirelli Scorpion P305/40R-22 performance tires and modeled after the 10-spoke wheels available on the Viper. The brakes for the 2004 model (front and rear) and 2005-06 (rear) were modified from the Ram Heavy Duty truck for use in the Ram SRT-10. The standard ABS-equipped brakes were fitted with 15-inch (380 mm) rotors in front and 14-inch (360 mm) rotors out back. 2004 models used red-painted two-piston sliding brake calipers front and rear; these were replaced with larger four-piston monoblock calipers up front in 2005-06, designed by TRW and unique to the SRT-10. Two Nascar-inspired brake cooling ducts integrated into the front fascia provide cooling for the Ram SRT-10's brakes.

LOL, good luck!

Last edited:
Are you sure your pads need replaced. Stop and go traffic cause the breaks to squeal horribly. A few controlled aggressive stops will help knock off that glaze causing the squeal

I got my rotors from RockAuto Stoptech drilled/slotted rotors are only like $100 each. And EBC Green Stuff pads from ebay. I love the combination. Great stopping power, great looking, and the dust is a lot lower.

I fixed the squeak by putting on brand new oem trw rotors and centric posi quiet extended wear pads from rockauto, no noise and barely any dust.

I got my rotors and pads from JTSVP

slotted and drilled and love the looks and don't make a sound

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back