SRT-10 Burnout!

I dunno? :dontknow:

I just clicked it and it worked.

I was able to view it. Holy smokes! I'd like to be his tire dealer. I went to 2ndholeracing.com and it looks like it's in German (???) or Swedish (???) I don't know languages. I have a difficult enough time with Americanese. :D

Last edited:
:burnout: :D :rock: ............Consider that my TOTM video...............:D :rock::burnout:

SD

OCBob said:
Well that's weird, it just worked that time. Guy smoked the hell out of those tires didn't he?

hell yeah he smoked them!!!!!!!:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Isn't that the guy that posted his truck drifting. I believe he was from Norway.

Yep, he blew his engine. I saw someone do the exact same thing about 2 months ago. It really was sad to witness.

I am guessing he was fed up with his Perrelli's and wanted a really good reason to buy new rubber.

ChristopherSRT10 said:
Isn't that the guy that posted his truck drifting. I believe he was from Norway.

Yep, he blew his engine. I saw someone do the exact same thing about 2 months ago. It really was sad to witness.

Yep... I will file that under my "Rich Dip-shit of the month" section.... :( I wonder how much it costs to get a new Viper motor SHIPPED to Norway??? :confused: :mad:

What makes you say he blew something? I was looking but didn't see anything. ? :dontknow:

Ahhh!!! Gotcha! It's quiet time here, so I missed that!!

Ummm, drive shaft fall down go boom!!!

Whitesnake said:
I THINK HE POPPED A TIRE?:idea:

Hmmmmm... Could be? :dontknow: It sounded a WHOLE lot more mechanical to me. :confused: And, I have been there a few times... I know what a broken rod sounds like! :rolleyes: :mad: Went through 2 motors on my Lightning before I sold it.... :(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back