SRT-10 Burnout!

Sounds to me like made the belts of the tire came apart and were beating the quarter? Could be a driveshaft too...doesn't sound like motor to my uneducated ears. I'd love to hear the story though...

I have heard a drive-shaft or two hit the pavement, and that's what it reminded me of. :dontknow: That and the title of the clip...

Well just my thought that it sounds like the normal popping noise out the exhaust on my truck when you let off of it from a high rpm. Didn't sound like he was rodding on it that hard to me.

Well the tires and motor went out with a bang then an applause. Nice burn but you won't see me doing it in mine.. But I have to wonder, if the drive shaft or motor broke how did he continue on after honking the horn? And wasn't that English I heard from the audience?

Last edited:
Hard to say, kinda sounds like the exhaust pop but then the title says "brake transmission"....... Landscape looks to be Scandinavia, wierd langauges, bad English...... I would guess tranny was damaged.

But in reality by just doing what we saw........ shouldnt only the tires have been damaged? The engine didnt sound like it was being abused to me.

patrick

Paal C. said:
Hello!
I know that gay. He blew his engien. This movie is from Vaalerbanen i Norway from last year.

Paal please tell us you meant to say "I know that GUY" :D :D :D No more gay owners..............we have our quota already!!! LOL

Seriously, do you know what blew in his engine?

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Paal please tell us you meant to say "I know that GUY" :D :D :D No more gay owners..............we have our quota already!!! LOL

patrick

LOL...patrick #18, thats funny right there...:p

-Patrick #21

mauiSRT/10 said:

patrick

Sorry, I ment that I know hwo he is.... My bad english.
Details on engien to come.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back