SRT-10 Emblems

I saw some on ebay motors last week. they werelisted under "dodge ram srt 10 emblems". I also found some under "srt 10 door emblems". I will keep an eye peeled. I like the 05 qcones better then any of them.

yeah ebay has the 06 badges. They come from avondale dodge i belive. Seen the 05 srt-10 door badges also but the wanted like 70 bucks or something ridiculous. Id go debagged before i paid more then 20 for a damn badge lol

yeah ebay has the 06 badges. They come from avondale dodge i belive. Seen the 05 srt-10 door badges also but the wanted like 70 bucks or something ridiculous. Id go debagged before i paid more then 20 for a damn badge lol

Yeah serious. but some people will pay that for them.

Yeah serious. but some people will pay that for them.

acctually alot of people will pay that for them. ramdude is a good example of why we are all here and how we help eachother out. very cool move Ramdude. now post up your damn pics buttface:elefant::elefant::elefant:

The dealer quoted me $63 for the 05 badge just for the tailgate a few years ago.

No problem buddy. I'll ship them out today usps day. enjoy my friend.

Bah, shave it and make them wonder..... "that thing gotta hemi" I would have left it in stock slt trim and fuck with people all the time

Bah, shave it and make them wonder..... "that thing gotta hemi" I would have left it in stock slt trim and fuck with people all the time

Being in Cali even with the badges, wheels, wing, exhaust, gauge cluster ect people still dont know what hit em lol. Everyone looks at me like a poser untill i get on her a little then they realize wussup haha:bike:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back