SRT-10 PARTS (EXHAUST, AND MISC STUFF)

BADAMS9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys

I have a few odds and ends for sale. I have a full factory exhaust that will fit 2 door or 4 door. its in real good shape. $100 bucks. I have the 60/40 split seat tray that goes under the seat and pulls out. literally brand new $65 I have a 04-05 set of tinted headlights great shape $60. (will also fit 02-05 other rams) I have a set of 4 hub caps, $20 i have a rear tailgate handle. ($15)

A few other things I got for sale:

Regular Ram (RAM 1500 HEMI) all the badges
RAM 1500 LIKE NEW FULL STOCK INTAKE AND FILTER

I also have some other car parts.

Pretty much brand new Magniflow 40 series muffler. Still in box. I had welded it for a project and then took it off the same day. The two outlets just have two welds on them. Besides that hasn't been on a car more than 20 min.

Also have a set of electric cut outs that were on my srt.

Both cut outs and y-pipes with all wiring.

I payed 140 a piece for the electric cut outs and 65 for the y pipes. They were on my truck 2 months

Finally I have a set of front air bags (spring helpers that are pretty universal) They will fit on the rams with front springs or jeep wranglers or anything of that sort. They go between the spring and you can add or lower air if you have weight added. I bought them for my jeep to help with the weight of the snow plow. Never installed. brand new in the box.

Bob
908-295-7197

ALSO*****

The stock exhaust I can throw in the mid pipes if you guys want them. They are catless mids that will bolt up to long tube headers. They were stock cat mid pipes i welded them up as catless

nah its just a 40 series muffler. Im asking 50 bucks.
magnaflow2.jpg

Cutouts with all wiring, both y pipes and motors I'm asking 175

Hi if he doesn't take the cutouts I want them.

Let me kno either one of you there coming off the truck Tom and I can ship right out

In that case I will take them pm sent

Whats up with the headlights? I'm gonna order some but I want to see what those look like first.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back