srt-10 Prices still up

AWDisuzu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My buddy here at work just sold his SRT-10 to a local dodge dealership. He got what I think is a really good price.

2006 dark grey single cab, 14,000 miles
sold for $28,500

The dealer said they are still selling these for $30k+

~mike~

Awesome, '06's tend to be quite a bit higher than '04-'05's. I figure it's because the '06 looks like the '08's so that bigass headlight look just went out. Now that there is a new design you'll probably start seeing a decline.

here in Belgium / Europe the QC 10's from 2006 cost arround 40 to 45000 euro's , thats about 55 to $63000 :confused:

guess i did good with my purchase....bought the weekend before christmas last year, 2005 RC with 6K miles, pampered garage kept, all stock, paid $21,750 and got a 36K mile, 5 year bumper to bumper warranty

hemi71 said:
guess i did good with my purchase....bought the weekend before christmas last year, 2005 RC with 6K miles, pampered garage kept, all stock, paid $21,750 and got a 36K mile, 5 year bumper to bumper warranty

Yeah,You stole that truck!!I bought mine 1/05 and I do not want say what I paid:(

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
Man prices suck down there check it out up here.

http://www.canadatrader.com/result/detailinfo.aspx?ID=1600238&pgno=1&srt=10&r=britishcolumbia

50K..

thats what i like to see.. My truck is holding its value verry well..

http://www.canadatrader.com/result/detailinfo.aspx?ID=1703184&pgno=1&r=britishcolumbia

o4 for 37k... Shit i paid 42k 4 years ago

I got mine 3 years ago for 30k but I have seen some around here for 25 or less. I was offered 28k last year on a trade for a viper but the viper was overpriced.

JRSVIPR said:
Cry baby, Bought mine 03/04:( :( :( :( :(

You know,There is a certain KOOL factor about owning a vehicle that is so new and rare that it demands attention wherever you go:rock:,But who knew the market would drop so much?:(

1qksrt said:
You know,There is a certain KOOL factor about owning a vehicle that is so new and rare that it demands attention wherever you go:rock:,But who knew the market would drop so much?:(
You know, I still can not understand what drove the prices down like this on a limited production vehicle that kicks ass.:D

JRSVIPR said:
You know, I still can not understand what drove the prices down like this on a limited production vehicle that kicks ass.:D

The guys that buy now will certainly make out,But I have had mine since new and it is my baby!!!:rock:

I hear ya Mickey,I paid a Premium Price too !!! But I'm getting my moneys worth out of this badd boy !!! Coming up on the 80K mark in about 400 miles !!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: Hell,I'll probably be there by the time we all get to your place Saturday !!!

6pakattack said:
I hear ya Mickey,I paid a Premium Price too !!! But I'm getting my moneys worth out of this badd boy !!! Coming up on the 80K mark in about 400 miles !!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: Hell,I'll probably be there by the time we all get to your place Saturday !!!

I don't know what the record is for highest mileage on a 10 ,But you have to be close and yet you keep it soooooo clean too!!!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back