SRT-10 Review video (oldie but goodie)

Great video. "This ride is nuts and fun" lol love it. That pretty much the same thing I say when people ask me what the gas mileage is. lmao. If you have to ask you cant afford it.:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Nice vid but I wish they offered more praise and less criticism.

For what it is, the SRT10 is badass. Nothing less.

Even being an owner of one....look at this truck on paper and ya think..dodge must be crazy but im glad fhey made them. It was made to be fun but appear practical being it has a bed lol. Now the QC does have more practicalities but mileage is crazy on them.now days, prices are far more in reach for most working people to buy one and now gas is floating around $2.00 a gallon...guess now is the time to be in the market and if you already own, now is the time to enjoy them just a bit more lol.

My neighbor has a Ford Expedition diesel and always brags how much it can tow and the power ratio and this and that..I just say hey it might be more practical but my truck is more fun to drive.

Not to mention the amount of people who couldnt give a crap about a powerstroke expedition vs the amount of talk that would get stirred up by a 505 cube motor that came out of a world class sports car thats dropped into a RC pickup truck backed by a 6spd. To each is their own. I have a RC and can haul whatever fits in fhe bed. If i wanted a tow/haul I would of bought a cummins powered 2500.

here is another one... RC SRT-10 commercial lol

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Uqu6Dz_NC8[/ame]

shame it's not a clearer video

Last edited by a moderator:
so many of my coworkers just looked at me like i have two heads after i laughed so hard at this commercial.

Actually remember these ad's and thought they were pretty cool at the time.
Never occurred to me I would end up owning one of these beasts
years later.

Actually remember these ad's and thought they were pretty cool at the time.
Never occurred to me I would end up owning one of these beasts
years later.

I totally feel the same way... I remember watching the review video when it was new and thought.... a viper powered, RC , 2wd, and a 6spd ?? that thing is gonna be a beast!!! then the sticker shock of 45k then made me think well, maybe if I hit the powerball I'll get one lol. I haven't won it yet and I've owned one about a month now so there ya go lol. I really wish I could find top quality versions of these videos in download form to keep on my phone to watch..

You know 30 years from now, some kid is gonna be wishing he was around and old enough to buy one of these trucks when they first came out.

30 years from now we'll be the strongest communist power on the planet and we'll all be using public transportation-BHO

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back