SRT-10 Versus SRT8 Charger It's on!!!

Out of curiousity did he turn his ESP off by holding down the button for about 5 seconds?

greatone61 said:
Out of curiousity did he turn his ESP off by holding down the button for about 5 seconds?

Yes, he did that before we left the house. His car will not spin from a dead stop with it off, it just goes..

1bad4dr said:
Damn, it's been soooo long since I even sat behind the wheel of my beast. lol I believe the shift point is around 80 something..... Damn, now I can't remember...... Yea, it's around 80ish to third.... then 3 -4 is 120ish, 4-5 is 155......

That's pretty close to the shift points....

Mine should be just a little off from that as I am having a TCM flash done that will raise shift points by 500rpm... hehe... I might change out my gears to 370's as well... Not sure though....

I will be up to Denver eventually. I will give you some heads up....

Is the Viper stock or modded? A fun friendly race is never a waste og fuel. lol

Enjoy and see you around the forums.

Ron

Thanks for the info Ron, Yes, my Viper is fairly stock, just has gears, exhaust and smooth tubes. I have only ran it once at Bandimere, would only run 13.5@ 111 MPH. I never tried to launch it before I wen up there, I was averaging 2.2-2.5 60 ft times.. tough car to launch. I am planning on installing a ROE S/C kit this coming spring, with the 10lb pulley it should be in the 650RWHP range.. I will play with you then! :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back