SRT-10 videos

toms89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been searching youtube for some video of the Ram SRT-10 in action. I am not finding much?? The ones I have found are not very beneficial for the srt 10's image. :(

Does anyone have links to some decent video action of em they would like to share?

Here is one getting some action. Think it helps its image as well :D

click for video

All I got was video of the Hooters truck wash and pics at the drag strip.

I have been searching youtube for some video of the Ram SRT-10 in action. I am not finding much?? The ones I have found are not very beneficial for the srt 10's image. :(

Does anyone have links to some decent video action of em they would like to share?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHC2vWmufto]Srt-10 Racing - YouTube[/ame]

toms89 said:

Search on the forum here by a thread started by Tony titled "which is quicker" there's a vid in it of me running a corvette before my torque converter upgrade and traction issues. The vet red lighted but I still got him at the end. He had mods too.

More Pics of the 10 getting some attention :D
DSC04930.jpg

DSC04929.jpg

DSC04928.jpg

DSC04927.jpg

DSC04926.jpg

DSC04925.jpg

only thing i have are burnout videos...

there's never anyone with me when i'm racing and i'm not gonna take a vid while i race... kinda dangerous:D

Same here. Got my self a HD camcorder for Christmas and just got suction cup mount for it so I should at least have some decent in cab videos next season.

I need to make some new vids, I beat 2 L's in that one though. The next weekend i knocked another .04 sec off the time in that vid

Some good video and great runs...but please get hd camcorder, phone, etc... lol.

MC Hammer.... thats been a few years.

Last edited:
Everyone needs a GoPro camera. I will have at least one in PCB this year. Maybe 3. Gonna get videos this year

Some good video and great runs...but please get hd camcorder. lol.

MC Hammer.... thats been a few years.

Bought a hd camera a while back, bit the truck needs a new clutch and slicks before I get any good times, just look up Justin7803 on youtube, lots of racing vids. I've only ran 3 L's but haven't lost to one yet

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back