srt-10 vs 2011 mustang 5.0

It's still just a Mustang though:eek: :( I would like to get my wife one:)

Last edited:
Tooloe said:
from a roll...SRT hands down on the strip 5.0

I have to disagree, the gears will be a factor top end, even if you are ahead, they would reel you in

Fahrenheit said:
I have to disagree, the gears will be a factor top end, even if you are ahead, they would reel you in
No they will reel a QC in. At highway speeds the RC can keep up with alot of vehicles 130 in 4th gear with one more to go;) and that was before the S/C. But I do agree very cheap to make them quick. Will see how many get wrecked in the first yr like our trucks :elefant:

Correct me if Im wrong, but after watching Battle of the Supercars, the Viper quit pulling when in 5th gear, this should be the same for the truck, right? I know the RC's have a great top end, but the 3.73 or 3.55 option the mustangs have would be an advantage at high speeds

Fahrenheit said:
Correct me if Im wrong, but after watching Battle of the Supercars, the Viper quit pulling when in 5th gear, this should be the same for the truck, right? I know the RC's have a great top end, but the 3.73 or 3.55 option the mustangs have would be an advantage at high speeds
No 6th for me ( but with Torrie's tune my 5th pulls like 4th now)
Thats a little odd with the viper though I never run one. Thats an answer for patrick. Trucks gearing is different.

the mustang will pull on the top end. I think they are pretty impressive, like I sadi a 100 shot is a couple .18 seconds away from the ram srt10 record

if you have driven other fast cars you quickly realize how slow these trucks really are. weight and aerodynamics are hard to over come.

Last edited:
IThanks for all the feed back guys....guess next time a new stang try's me ....ill just turn the tanks on :rock: :rock: :rock: nuthin a little nitris can't fix:D

Black Venom-'04 said:
IThanks for all the feed back guys....guess next time a new stang try's me ....ill just turn the tanks on :rock: :rock: :rock: nuthin a little nitris can't fix:D
STFU!!!!!. Ya should of sprayed to begin with.:D

SANTEEN said:
STFU!!!!!. Ya should of sprayed to begin with.:D
Listen santeen you just make sure you can get up here to help me put these god damn mid pipes in! should be able to get them in a few weeks... soooo STFU:D

Last edited:
SANTEEN said:
You're kidding yourself. Equivalent driver, stock vs stock, the win goes to the Mustang. Do a little more research on the new 5.0 Mustang.

lol my bad holmes

Black Venom-'04 said:
Listen santeen you just make sure you can get up here to help me put these god damn mid pipes in! should be able to get them in a few weeks... soooo STFU:D
You know I'm there. Just have the beer and burgers ready.

Damn i cant have getting beat by a stock stang....I need some major mods asap!!

Yeah those 5.0's are pretty quick....seen some in the mid 10's with drag radials, rear suspension changes and a pop of laughing gas!

Would have been a fun race to watch.....but yet I don't condone any street racing....(not)

anyone in OKC wanna try a race with a stock 5.0, gimme a holler. got one here, it's the wife's but she won't mind.
3.73's, M6 ready to race :D .

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back