100_1343.jpg

100_1344.jpg

100_1299.jpg

100_1298.jpg

billet center caps for the 22 inch Ram SRT 10 wheels

polished and black

complete set of 4 $89.95 shipping included

until January 15th 2010 recieve 10% off
if not in stock, orders may take up to 4 weeks for delivery, but now will be the time to buy.

custom colors available at xtra cost.

THESE WILL BE ADDED TO THE WEBISTE VERY SOON
will not show discount on webiste, must contact via email [email protected] pm or phone, thanks

Last edited:
Tony Can you get Red Please, Please ........ If not I'll take the Chrome and get em Powdered.

Hopefully they come in with the Cal-tracks, cause I'm getting the rods on those coated.

You need me to paypal or CC, don't matter to me.

Jim

Last edited:
JimTeTe said:
Tony Can you get Red Please, Please ........ If not I'll take the Chrome and get em Powdered.

Hopefully they come in with the Cal-tracks, cause I'm getting the rods on those coated.

You need me to paypal or CC, don't matter to me.

Jim
want be able to before you get your stuff, plus there red looks more burgandy, and they are allready engraved, so it may be better or I can send them to justin?

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
want be able to before you get your stuff, plus there red looks more burgandy, and they are allready engraved, so it may be better or I can send them to justin?

No problem Tony - Send em Chrome or polished, I got a powdercoat guy local I found that does fantastic work. He has some of my stuff now.

Jim

Tony will you be puttin together a coplete package wheel caps and all the billet covers under the engine ???

Great looking caps (except they're not Sneaky Pete),how do they attach ???:dontknow:

I have not done none of the sneaky pete ones yet because we dont have gen II vipers for one, two it takes a bit to make sure things work and get things fabbed up and rolling but eventually we will do the sneaky petes, ,
we now have all the underhood and centercaps going, so I will see about the sneaky pete logo's but they will probably be a special order.

on attaching, the back of the centercap is threaded in three small places, you get three washers, one large , one small , one lock washer,

now what i figured on mine that worked the best is a lock washer and one small washer, as you tighten it down it will bend the small washer a bit to form to the angle since our wheels dont have a straight side where the centercaps mount.
I would suggest a small drop of blue locktite, jsut for security reasons and the fact its a pain to pop off the wheels to check and see if they are loose.

100_1306.jpg

hcetzneb said:
Tony will you be puttin together a coplete package wheel caps and all the billet covers under the engine ???
right now they are both on sale , so till next friday will be the best time to buy, not sure when I will put them up on sale again, the coils and wires start next friday so it would be a cluster for me to do both at one time:D

although I knwo its not good timing to have both these things going at the same time, so I do work with everyone on things;)

I'd love some Black (Gloss) Sneaky Pete's if you could !!!!!!Then I could get the outline done in Yellow !!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

6pakattack said:
I'd love some Black (Gloss) Sneaky Pete's if you could !!!!!!Then I could get the outline done in Yellow !!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Thats a sweet idea!! SMOKIN deal Stinker and Sneaky Pete is the way to go too:p :aetsch:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back