SRT-10 wheel center caps

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
this price ends friday the 15th:)

:mad: Tony, you need to quit making this crap till my truck is either sold or I start making money again. :(

89.00 center caps = me taking off my wheels off, have the tires removed, sent in for powder coating, tires remounted and balanced then put back on the truck.

Thanks a lot big guy;)

tsmith3 said:
:mad: Tony, you need to quit making this crap till my truck is either sold or I start making money again. :(

89.00 center caps = me taking off my wheels off, have the tires removed, sent in for powder coating, tires remounted and balanced then put back on the truck.

Thanks a lot big guy;)
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
jsut get polished:p

TNVIPER said:
Is this a threat?...LOL...:D
LOLOL no sir, my head want handle more than one sell at a time:D

I still aint used to this full time mess yet, stillwant to crawl up in a rig and haul butt down the road to escape:D

I like that design Stinker. I have the "other" viper center caps and they attach with a single small stud up the middle with a very large fender washer that fits behind the wheel lip and it's capped off with a nylock nut. Single point of failure. I'd think that with 3 bolts, one could loosen and we'd notice?

I have not done none of the sneaky pete ones yet because we dont have gen II vipers for one, two it takes a bit to make sure things work and get things fabbed up and rolling but eventually we will do the sneaky petes, ,
we now have all the underhood and centercaps going, so I will see about the sneaky pete logo's but they will probably be a special order.

on attaching, the back of the centercap is threaded in three small places, you get three washers, one large , one small , one lock washer,

now what i figured on mine that worked the best is a lock washer and one small washer, as you tighten it down it will bend the small washer a bit to form to the angle since our wheels dont have a straight side where the centercaps mount.
I would suggest a small drop of blue locktite, jsut for security reasons and the fact its a pain to pop off the wheels to check and see if they are loose.

100_1306.jpg

HaroldD said:
I like that design Stinker. I have the "other" viper center caps and they attach with a single small stud up the middle with a very large fender washer that fits behind the wheel lip and it's capped off with a nylock nut. Single point of failure. I'd think that with 3 bolts, one could loosen and we'd notice?
actually I like it too, now you get two size washers, one large and one small, i found the small one to fit and "bend" to fit as it was tightened.

plus and maybe i just worry, but I would put a small drop of blue loctite on the bolts jsut for xtra security

NOW IF YOU WANT SNAKEHEAD GEN I SNEAKY PETE STYLE LOGO CENTERCAPS.

now is the time to order;)

LOLOL no sir, my head want handle more than one sell at a time:D

I still aint used to this full time mess yet, stillwant to crawl up in a rig and haul butt down the road to escape:D

Now dont you take off and disappear again....:p .....I need someone to complain to with tax season getting ready to roll....you understand me since your womans does taxes too...;)

TNVIPER said:
Now dont you take off and disappear again....:p .....I need someone to complain to with tax season getting ready to roll....you understand me since your womans does taxes too...;)
LOLOL most def;) bad thing is I got to keep mommas goofball shepard now:aetsch:

Got mine in today Stink ...... Sweettt lookin, off to powdercoat red ....

Thanks

Jim

Got mine in today. Those are gonna look sooooo good on my black rims. :rock:

just for your info anthony the king brisket chef

Price ain't nuthin but a number bro. I still need to send one OEM wheel to be Permastarred. Then I'll scoop up a set from you.

Tony,

Do you have my credit card on file? If not I'll call ya tomorrow. I want the black ones.

Are you making the fuel door with fangs as well?

Got mine installed today....sorry no pics but everybody at my dealer were impressed...glad to finally get rid of that silver sheep on my nightrunner wheels...Thanks Tony!!:rock:

TNVIPER said:
Got mine installed today....sorry no pics but everybody at my dealer were impressed...glad to finally get rid of that silver sheep on my nightrunner wheels...Thanks Tony!!:rock:
your welcome sir:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back