SRT-4 wreck....very eye opening

The only thing he is in control of is ramming jelly donuts down his pie hole. and adding another spare tire to the midsection.. and well hell even thats outa control .. just look at him

FastRam said:
How was this conclusion drawn? For the sole fact that you
survived the drive? Maybe you got lucky nothing happened, that time. Control is simply perceived. Many independent variables can affect any outcome.

Silverback said:
It's a repost, but still a good reminder of what can happen in the blink of an eye.

I don't read Scooberts posts, but I can imagine what he has said.

It's no doubt along the line of, it won't happen to me because I'm to good of a driver. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

This is a common response from a lot of drivers. We all think that we are the best driver out there since (enter the name of the race car driver you admire). And we will continue to think that until something happens and we realize it's not true. Hopefully that something does not severly injure us, or take anyones life.

The only true safe place to race is at a track, unless you have a full emergency crew that follows you around everywhere you go, and you where a helmet for every drive.

And while I got one hell of a chuckle out of TNVIPER's response to Scoobert,:D not even I would wish any harm to him. I'm sure that there are people that love him and would be saddened if anything happened to him.

That's my dad ..... :rock: :rock: :rock:

TNVIPER said:
I wasnt talking to you dick head....go floor yours and dont let up...............

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
The only thing he is in control of is ramming jelly donuts down his pie hole. and adding another spare tire to the midsection.. and well hell even thats outa control .. just look at him
takes me back to high school hehehehe, but I gotta admit I laughed pretty hard :D

Silverback said:
It's a repost, but still a good reminder of what can happen in the blink of an eye.

I don't read Scooberts posts, but I can imagine what he has said.

It's no doubt along the line of, it won't happen to me because I'm to good of a driver. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

This is a common response from a lot of drivers. We all think that we are the best driver out there since (enter the name of the race car driver you admire). And we will continue to think that until something happens and we realize it's not true. Hopefully that something does not severly injure us, or take anyones life.

The only true safe place to race is at a track, unless you have a full emergency crew that follows you around everywhere you go, and you where a helmet for every drive.

And while I got one hell of a chuckle out of TNVIPER's response to Scoobert,:D not even I would wish any harm to him. I'm sure that there are people that love him and would be saddened if anything happened to him.

Your right on John Mate on all:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: God forbid anyones family have to go through any loved one being hurt, even though I see Scooberts stupid shit immature postings regarding such subjects ( young and invinsible) he too has family!!!!!

thewelshm

Silverback said:

I think Scoobert wears a helmet 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back