SRT bed mat

Cudawrestler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for one of the SRT bed mats. I lucked out twice. I'm in Canada and hoping some one has one for sale here. Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I did see this in the Facebook group but, how do you know he has one of the bed mats?

Just speculating that he is selling parts to raise some cash.....

I have one sitting around collecting dust, I planned on putting it in my truck but the drop in bedliner that's been there since new has damaged some of the paint underneath it.

I have one sitting around collecting dust, I planned on putting it in my truck but the drop in bedliner that's been there since new has damaged some of the paint underneath it.
Weren't you the one selling the 3 new ones?

Ok. Well I'm not sure when the next time is I will make it down to the states. Shipping would probably suck for Canada.

I am sure it will. The mat is brand new just out of the crate. Let me know when you will be down.

Ok. Well I'm not sure when the next time is I will make it down to the states. Shipping would probably suck for Canada.

Do you know anyone with a drop address in Montana? Could be easy to cross over and pick it up.

Ok. Thank you. We go down to Vermont every once in awhile but that is 8 hours from us. I live in North Bay

Well, Montana's out!! Sounds like you have a solution, come spring,....road trip!! :)

I wish I knew you still had one when I was on my way back up from North Carolina. The guy with the used one from ebay really made me mad when I made plans with him 2 weeks in advance and he said the day of he couldn't make it.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back