SRT Bedliner

Tito#14SRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling my 05 bedliner coming off my truck...changed with bedrug that I got from tony at JTSVP. Im located in Tampa,Fl shoot me a PM and ill get bak to you as soon as I can. If not my number is (813)407-6759

are ya talkin bout the factory one that covers the floor & a bit up the side with the SRT logo in the middle???

i had one ,,could not give it away ,,,got sick of it killing my grass in back yard and then one night i set it on fire :D

I have a perfect condition floor bedliner with the srt logo in the middle. Located in Tampa fl let me know if interested send me a pm

Bump...I got a floor bedliner from a 06 with SRT in the middle for sale Tampa FL pm me if interested

I want one! I'd also like to see a pic of the thing... I've got people in Tampa as i lived there for 5yrs. My buddy would come get it, im coming down to FLA this summer to see my folks and get some powder coat work done.

My old man has a full powder coat set up down in Sebring, FL if any one needs some done.

Either way, get a pic of this SRT bed liner for a RC posted up and lets get it done!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back