SRT Bedliner

I want one! I'd also like to see a pic of the thing... I've got people in Tampa as i lived there for 5yrs. My buddy would come get it, im coming down to FLA this summer to see my folks and get some powder coat work done.

My old man has a full powder coat set up down in Sebring, FL if any one needs some done.

Either way, get a pic of this SRT bed liner for a RC posted up and lets get it done!

Pm me your email addy and I will send ya some pics!

I want one! I'd also like to see a pic of the thing... I've got people in Tampa as i lived there for 5yrs. My buddy would come get it, im coming down to FLA this summer to see my folks and get some powder coat work done.

My old man has a full powder coat set up down in Sebring, FL if any one needs some done.

Either way, get a pic of this SRT bed liner for a RC posted up and lets get it done!

Did you get my email with the pics?

Bump... got a floor bedliner from a 06 with SRT in the middle for sale Tampa FL pm me if interested. Thanks!!!

I'm looking for a bedliner for just the tailgate... never realized how much of a pain in the ass it is to find just the tailgate bedliner. seems everywhere i look is doing all the spray stuff.
I'm going to be in the tampa area this Friday, so anyone in that area that still has theirs plz lemme know!

vipertruckin said:
I'm looking for a bedliner for just the tailgate... never realized how much of a pain in the ass it is to find just the tailgate bedliner. seems everywhere i look is doing all the spray stuff.
I'm going to be in the tampa area this Friday, so anyone in that area that still has theirs plz lemme know!

Sorry the one stock on 2006 is just the floor not tailgate. Let me know If you are interested in the srt floor liner

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back