SRT Gauges in Miles for sale (from Canada, will ship)

Stupuff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to change my SRT to KpH because I'm from Canada. But, from the shop, it'll cost 800$ to change over. so, I have no need for my old Gauges. I'll take 600$ OBO. the shipping will be on top of that. shouldn't be much, i'm in southern Ontario.

Not sure the rules in Ontario but its not manditory in Alberta to change to kPh. They might be ripping you off. Ive brought 2 trucks from the US and neither of them "had" to be changed.

I'm more comfortable with KpH being the main number. I don't have to change it, i just really want to.

whats up with all the noobs trying to sell sh*t on here, are we on some kinda list or what!?!?! I would never buy something from someone with 4 post IMO

bigredv10 said:
whats up with all the noobs trying to sell sh*t on here, are we on some kinda list or what!?!?! I would never buy something from someone with 4 post IMO

....:D :D :D this coming from a guy with less than 200 since may of 09':D :D :D

JUST TEASING;)

There should be a rule here that if you dont have at least 25 posts you cant come here and sell shit.:rock:

Fahrenheit said:
....:D :D :D this coming from a guy with less than 200 since may of 09':D :D :D

JUST TEASING;)
yeah yeah I didnt have a computer with internet for many many months I was just using my PS3 to check out things and its a pain to type with the controller :D

bigredv10 said:
yeah yeah I didnt have a computer with internet for many many months I was just using my PS3 to check out things and its a pain to type with the controller :D
Well then dont call someone else a noob,because you were once one yourself.

bigredv10 said:
just sayin' what everyone's thinkin' :elefant:
Well thats great but not everyone is thinking that,all I am saying is give the guy a break.

that's cool man didn't mean to step on toes I was just curious, i've seen 3 other post recently with people selling stuff with less than 6 post :vroam:

bigredv10 said:
that's cool man didn't mean to step on toes I was just curious, i've seen 3 other post recently with people selling stuff with less than 6 post :vroam:
Thats cool just saying give the man a chance.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back