SRT Gauges in Miles for sale (from Canada, will ship)

Demon 8 said:
Coming very soon
You going to throw a party for us :D
My brother as soon as you are here there will be one kick ass party in your honor,steaks and all the beer you can drink.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Brat said:
My brother as soon as you are here there will be one kick ass party in your honor,steaks and all the beer you can drink.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I sure is thirsty :elefant: :elefant:

Taxes on the 11th then order the pods then drive to dc and get on the auto train to Orlando then back to our house...clean the pool....party...in T shirt and shorts. I will probably get a ticket within a week after not driving the 10 for so long

am i that much of a pariah? all i wanted to do is get some KPH gauges for my dream truck. is that ok? I've been reading these forums since 2006 but haven't made an account because i didn't deserve a say till i had and SRT 10. gawd, good thing you're not in the Army,. we would had a Bear pit with you a long time ago.

Stupuff said:
am i that much of a pariah? all i wanted to do is get some KPH gauges for my dream truck. is that ok? I've been reading these forums since 2006 but haven't made an account because i didn't deserve a say till i had and SRT 10. gawd, good thing you're not in the Army,. we would had a Bear pit with you a long time ago.

No you are not , just being broke in by the "crew" :)
Stick around we all had to get used to the "crew" :D :D :D

And No One needs to own a 10 to be on this forum, just go with the flow, it is all in fun;) ;)

My goal is to get a hadji or who ever we're fighting next in the head and yell out "BOOM! HEADSHOT!" morbid i know, but i'm desensitized to it now.

a derogatory term, don't worry about. it's part of the indoctrination, that slips out and i don't even notice. basically those asshole Talaban, the bad ones that are shooting at me and my brothers and sisters overseas. if it offends you, i'm sorry.

who/what is the signature on the intake?

OHH I get it, of course no offense sorry to question you just saw a bunch of "for sell" sh*t, and was just watching out for the rest of us :D you never know... unless YOU do??? :dontknow: :D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back