SRT owners united!

Speed

Reaction score
Hello fellow SRT fans and owners. Let me make this short and sweet. My 05 SRT-10 ram is entered in a radio contest for a $6,000 tab at the local custom truck outfitters. Right now I'm in the top 3 but there's a darn chev winning.
Rate as you feel(I would love 10's) lets just not let a chev get this and defonetly not a ford get it. Link below
Thanks Cody

Edmonton's Best Rock :: SRT-10 RAM - Truck You :: Truck You Truck You - View

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks to me like a popularity contest and nothing more. He with the most "friends" that stop by and votes wins, has nothing to do with the truck. Hell the top rated trucks are a bunch of junk but they have alot of votes.

Good luck

I'll vote for anyone that wants to send me $100. That is probably worth my time to click the link :thrasher:

You would have probably got more support if you spent time here making friends.... just saying :wavey:

You would have probably got more support if you spent time here making friends.... just saying :wavey:

just bein a Dodge Ram SRT-10 Viper truck owner is good enough for me
:rock::rock::rock:

Beats ZR1?

search

hell i tryed. can't get an account opened up:mad:

give yourself a 10:rock::rock::rock:

Hello fellow SRT fans and owners. Let me make this short and sweet. My 05 SRT-10 ram is entered in a radio contest for a $6,000 tab at the local custom truck outfitters. Right now I'm in the top 3 but there's a darn chev winning.
Rate as you feel(I would love 10's) lets just not let a chev get this and defonetly not a ford get it. Link below
Thanks Cody

Edmonton's Best Rock :: SRT-10 RAM - Truck You :: Truck You Truck You - View

We need sum pics of you so we can vote...I'm betting a lesbian kinda hair do and skinny jeans..and don't lie to us we won't vote...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back