SRT Project gone bad!

My eyes hurt. :D

Well, someone could get it and paint it Toxic Orange or HEMI Orange :dontknow:

The quality of the work looks good.... not my taste, for sure though. :eek:

^^^yep...

even a shitty paint job would be $5k and if he paid top dollar, you can double that on paint alone...

i've always liked the caramel, cinnamon, or saddle, or that orangey-brown/tan interior color, so i'd have to see it in person to comment on that...

red on caramel would be hot, imo;)

I don't think it looks that bad, its different. Sure won't confuse it with somebody else's truck, looks like the work is well done. I'd drive it, have it running low elevens and not give a shit who liked how it looked. LOL

Shh definitely looks like top notch work..... I would love to know how much someone paid for it.... I bet they could have a nice powertrain build for the amount put into it. A truck like that is going to sit until the right buyer came along.

I know I wouldn't mind buying the snackskin green/black 05 RC that pics had previously been posted of ;)

All things considered and what I've seen over the years, this ones pretty good. The worst by far was the flat black one or the one with the roll bar... Are you Kiding me!!!!!

There have been others that have has some pretty amazing paint jobs and others, down right fugly....

Everyone has different likes/tastes! Paint looks good-but its not for me. But I did like the flat black SRT. Seems like they just needed more time with the prep work.

Everyone has different likes/tastes! Paint looks good-but its not for me. But I did like the flat black SRT. Seems like they just needed more time with the prep work.

You ain't pieing I remember the roll bar one....that one was crazy fully....the flat boat one was garbage but I liked the idea....that particular truck was just done sloppy

when i see "custom paint" I assume its been wrecked and knock off 5k

Love the interior but would have done something different on the outside, good to see y'all again

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back