SRT Ram as a daily Driver

Prof said:
Sorry, just finished shoveling snow...

Haha...... it was prolly the coldest night of the year so far last night.......58` That means, no fan on, and a coupla blanklets on the bed!!

I am here to help out anytime with perspective!;)

patrick

i bought mine to work out of...been pulling a trailer with it about every 2 weeks when work is busy... i'm the second owner...bought it with about 15k about 18 months ago...now she's got 55k...almost every day...my creampuff's the 72 c10...big red's the driver...and the ONLY time it was in the shop...the FIRST slave cyl...go figure...most reliable thing i've ever owned...

I divide my diving between my SRT10 and my SRT8.. I want to savor the flavor with the 10 so I try not to rack up the miles too quickly on it.. The throttle positioning sensor went bad under warranty about three years ago but that's about all.. No other issues to report..

Bought mine in Aug, 05, been a daily driver since then, but with 8 miles to drive to work, only 20K on it. Power Steering pump lost it at 2,998 miles, dealer fixed and nothing wrong since then.

Except for a complete front end replacement from when that BITCH made a right turn from the center lane and drove me headon into the stinking hard as hell telephone poll, it was an ugly thing. Paramedics trying to put me in an ambulance and I'm screaming, screw my shoulder, what about my truck????

Bought mine new as a toy. 4700 miles on her now. Bought a new Sky Redline in September and have all of 850 miles on her.

cobraken said:
Bought mine new as a toy. 4700 miles on her now. Bought a new Sky Redline in September and have all of 850 miles on her.
damn Cobra Ken , where the hell you been at

Daily driver , never seen a garage , 25000 on the clock. been driving the shit outta my viper ram , since 10/06. had a 160 test drive miles on it. it was on the lot for 20 months............till I came along. :D :rock: :burnout:

I am still trying to find some tire chains that will fit a 40 series tire. Also, the owners manual says I am not supposed to put a plow on it. I think they are just saying that for warranty purposes. ;)

-Muzzy

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back