SRT Track Exp - Daytona, May

Big Perm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else going? I'm going, but I'd like to register on the same day as any VTCOA guys that might be there....looks like 3 days are possible, either May 11, 12, or 13...

Thanks,

Jason

Going to Daytona SRT event on Sunday May 13!

Hey,
I'll be down there on Sunday May 13, 2007 at Daytona for the SRT track experience. This will be my 3rd trip. I just bought a used 2006 Chrysler SRT-8 and the previous owner didn't use the Track experience certificate so I'm going again. What a great time! I plan on driving my Ram SRT-10 VCA Clone just in case there are any cool give-aways. Last year I brought home 6 brand new Pirellis since they had just changed tire sponsors. You can call me on my cell at 904-608-3424.
Mark

Planning on attending. What would be the least busiest day of the three? I was at Homestead 2 years ago, definitley worth the money. It seems as this year will be even more so, with the added events.Hopefully could have a GTG to Daytona the day before the scheduled event. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Apologies, haven't had too much time recently on the boards...

For personal reasons, I may or may not be able to go, but I should find out in the next couple of weeks, and I will post up...

Mark is pretty reliable, but he's not on the site very often....I'd say he's gonna be there at the date he posted before, and I will go the same date if I can...

Just called they told me my SRT was built right before April 2005 so it's not covered and it cost 500.00, is this worth it?

I was in Homestead two years ago and it is worth every penny. This time they will have Viper drifting!!!! WOW!! can not wait for that . I will be booking by the end of this week , just confirming my work schedule.

Little experience vid...

I willl be there onThursday night getting ready for Friday,s event. Let me know if you are town that day,we can have a GTG then or after my event Friday.

My Son and I are going on the 11th. We live Jacksonville. We will look you up. Look for a 50'ish Hot looking semi-fat dude and my son who will be totally embrassed by my great driving skills.

do we actually get to open our trucks up at this track experience,or is it a baby steps program

flchub said:
do we actually get to open our trucks up at this track experience,or is it a baby steps program

You will drive there vehicles. And you will be able to play fairly hard!!!:rock:

See You on Sunday

Borden3srt said:
looks like i will be going probably the 13th sunday. hope to see ya there.

Steve,
I'll drive down on Sunday morning for the event and look for you. I was lucky that the first event that I went to featured the regular cab Ram SRT-10 on the road course. I spent all of my track time driving the Ram at speed so I could get comfortable with the steering response and body lean. It was strange making left hand 45 degree turns at 95+ mph and letting the truck transition as the body settled into the turn.

This will be my third trip and each time is better than the last. I read on the DriveSRT site that this is now affiliated with the Petty driving school, so that will be a little different. Don't forget to bring a video camera for the ride along fun rides! I look back at some of the video that I took at previous events and the centrifugal force is really evident when I'm trying to keep the camera on the road course instead of the sky! I recently bought a Chrysler 300C SRT-8 as a result of the SRT event last year. I'll drive my truck down and look for you. I can't wait to play with their toys!
Mark

Marc T - Did you do the deed?

Marc T said:
You will drive there vehicles. And you will be able to play fairly hard!!!:rock:

Marc, I looked at your picture and realized that you must have stepped up to the engine enhancement of choice! i thought it might be a picture of Profs but then recognized the shield around the intake filter. If you did it congrats!

The setup for the SRT Track Experience looks different for this year so I imagine it will be a new and different experience. I enjoyed all of the different vehicles last year and was so impressed with the SRT-8's that I traded in my SRT-4 and got a 300C SRT-8. I tried to talk my wife into getting a SRT-8 for herself so I could get a Grand Cherokee SRT-8 for me (brutal acceleration). It didn't work out that way but at least I got myself a nice daily driver.

See Ya,
Mark

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back