SRT Wheel Identifier

MADDOG

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a question that your typical ignorant non-SRT10 owner (like me) might ask... :D

Are the OEM SRT wheels identified in some manner, with with a style number, part number or mfgr's logo?

Somebody is trying to sell a friend of mine some "authentic, SRT10 OEM" wheels and before he bits on them he want's to make sure that this is what he is getting.

Also, since I am ever the curious one, are the OEM SRT10 wheels forged or cast?

Thanks so much for educating me!

there should be a Mopar part number & i'm pretty sure that the mfgr's name "Speedline" will be cast into the back of the spokes, in indentions

cast

back should have chrysler emblems/logos too

oem is forged and they are manufactured by speedline in italy.

Last edited:
Pulled my wheel off and every spoke had something on it... Pics comming.

IMG00111-20110129-2202.jpg

IMG00110-20110129-2202.jpg

IMG00109-20110129-2201.jpg

IMG00108-20110129-2201.jpg

IMG00107-20110129-2201.jpg

That is awesome, Ares! Thanks so much!!!!

OK Guys, This is Going to Sound Weird.... :)

I went to the Above Link and Actually Read the Description Below the Picture of the Wheel.. :confused:

I Quote:

"Note: each of your RAM four stock wheels are custom made for each wheel and have their own part number." :confused:

Does mean that Each Wheel was specifically designed for a spcific corner of the truck????? The Right Front is different from the Left Rear or Left Front ???? That each Wheel should stay on that Corner ???? :dontknow:

If So Which Part Number Goes to Which Corner ???? :dontknow:

I know this sounds "Stupid" just trying to get my Facts Straight :) :) :)

I went to the Above Link and Actually Read the Description Below the Picture of the Wheel.. :confused:

I Quote:

"Note: each of your RAM four stock wheels are custom made for each wheel and have their own part number." :confused:

Does mean that Each Wheel was specifically designed for a spcific corner of the truck????? The Right Front is different from the Left Rear or Left Front ???? That each Wheel should stay on that Corner ???? :dontknow:

I was told that too I just gave my dealer the last 9 of the vin. The wheels are the same but I remember someone saying that they wanted more money for either fronts/rears. These trucks seem to be different than the rest of the rams the nightrunner center console pieces that are black are not even available from the dealer.

I Quote:

I ll let ya know if I decide to do a deep clean on my wheels tonight, the rust where the wheels meet the rotors annoy me :( Plus i need to replace a locking lug.

Thanks, for Checking.....

To make different wheels for each corner would be Very Expensive and with some of the Cost Cutting they did with Our Trucks I just don't see any Logic in doing it unless they were planning to put it on a Road Course for Racing, Which they Didn't Do... :)

Front to Rear Difference I could and have seen in the past on other rides. This is just the first I have ever heard of this on our trucks and trying to find out if it is Real or BS... :) :) :)

Thanks, for Checking.....

To make different wheels for each corner would be Very Expensive and with some of the Cost Cutting they did with Our Trucks I just don't see any Logic in doing it unless they were planning to put it on a Road Course for Racing, Which they Didn't Do... :)

Front to Rear Difference I could and have seen in the past on other rides. This is just the first I have ever heard of this on our trucks and trying to find out if it is Real or BS... :) :) :)

i'll agree with the BS part.

as many times as i have rotated & cleaned my wheels & tires have never seen or noticed any difference.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back