SRT10 1/4 mile world record in jeopardy?

Truck's fast that's for sure...but looking at how serious JMB's build is, I'd say low 9's are coming within the next few months.
Better yet I want to see a damn T56 SRT10 get into the 10's or 9's.

Wont see it happen repeatedly on stock weight! T56 even with a $5500 billet build will break easy with big power, big traction, and big weight :(
Justin

Truck's fast that's for sure...but looking at how serious JMB's build is, I'd say low 9's are coming within the next few months.
Better yet I want to see a damn T56 SRT10 get into the 10's or 9's.

Come to Panama City this year.:burnout:

Would be mid to high 6's at the slowest most likely , I went 7.0 to run an 11.30. Thats on a slow N20 truck though, BIG power could run a 7 in the 1/8 and still squeak into the 10's. We dont know what Dom's 1/8 was on the 10.9 pass on the 6 speed, but it was a 2.0 60', so im sure it was a 7 something.
Justin

Would be mid to high 6's at the slowest most likely , I went 7.0 to run an 11.30. Thats on a slow N20 truck though, BIG power could run a 7 in the 1/8 and still squeak into the 10's. We dont know what Dom's 1/8 was on the 10.9 pass on the 6 speed, but it was a 2.0 60', so im sure it was a 7 something.
Justin

He did a 2.0 60 with this big ass tires gears rear end and suspension. Geez. I did 1.91 on this truck 1.79 on my last, and numerous others have done better with stock tires. If he can learn how to launch that thing, he could cut .5 from his 60 and .7-.8 from his 1/4 just by learning to drive.

But that's beating a dead horse. The fastest is still the fastest, it could have been faster then and its going to be faster soon. Driver mod might really show what this rig is capable of.

He did a 2.0 60 with this big ass tires gears rear end and suspension. Geez. I did 1.91 on this truck 1.79 on my last, and numerous others have done better with stock tires. If he can learn how to launch that thing, he could cut .5 from his 60 and .7-.8 from his 1/4 just by learning to drive.

I think Justin is referring to when Dom was on stock sized tires and still running the T56.

I think Justin is referring to when Dom was on stock sized tires and still running the T56.

Dom ran 10.9 on pirelli scorpions with the t56?! Holy sh!t, I knew he was awesome, but that's god status. Let me pay respect where its due! I had no idea.

But that's beating a dead horse. The fastest is still the fastest, it could have been faster then and its going to be faster soon. Driver mod might really show what this rig is capable of.

You gotta think about his power compared to yours also. Easier to obtain a decent 60ft NA with close to stock power. Add a turbo and few hundred hp and 60 ft gets tricky lol. Gotta get that turbo spoiling so you dont dog out the hole but then you over spoil and blow the tires off the rim. But also like he said he was on a completly different setup. New setup seems like it will be setup to match his hp this time and that biiiotch will wanna jump out of the hole :chain:

im not saying that im saying it is very hard to spool a turbo with a manual...in my application

its called a 2 step...... You can set the line lock and two step on a timer and switch so when you release the button for one, they both release at the same to to get you off the line.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back