SRT10 1/4 mile world record in jeopardy?

I like the stance on that truck. Does anyone have any more details about it?

Dom's truck is a totally different animal. He will have all the tools to go very fast. It's just a matter of getting everything dialed in.

If it's my slicks and skinny CCWs on that truck, I know exactly whom it is and it is a TOP CONTENDER!:burnout:

There isnt a track that Im aware of in Colorado that is at 7600'. If he races at a DA of 7600' it must have been hot and humid as hell that day.

I shoot at 4400'. I have recorded everything from 3000' DA and 10,500 DA, in the exact same spot.

Hope we get to see video of those passes. More info about the truck would be helpful too.

I shoot at 4400'. I have recorded everything from 3000' DA and 10,500 DA, in the exact same spot.

Hope we get to see video of those passes. More info about the truck would be helpful too.

Unfortunately I dont know anymore about the truck than most anyone else here. :(

Your still the fastest in my book. We have a clear video, witnesses, the builder, we even know where the truck is now and what's happening to it. I'd love to see this guy and truck come out, and like even more to see you two line them up. I just don't think it will happen.

Your still the fastest in my book. We have a clear video, witnesses, the builder, we even know where the truck is now and what's happening to it. I'd love to see this guy and truck come out, and like even more to see you two line them up. I just don't think it will happen.

i have a lot scheduled this year as far as racing ....should be a good year....

Truck's fast that's for sure...but looking at how serious JMB's build is, I'd say low 9's are coming within the next few months.
Better yet I want to see a damn T56 SRT10 get into the 10's or 9's.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back