Srt10 and jeep srt8 vids

ARRESTmeRed04

Supporting Member
Reaction score
went back to the track tonight, only got 2 passes in becuase the clutch master cylinder broke again(like the 4th time its happend)
first pass VS the jeep SRT8, really close, wouldve been closer if i hadn't of screwed the launch up
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2b0NMQPYK4]YouTube - srt10 ram VS srt8 jeep[/ame]

my second pass which broke the master cylinder(ran a 12.52)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u89duN4aE0]YouTube - srt10 ram 12.52 pass[/ame]

what my clutch pedal looks like now:eek:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RajUaatBstw]YouTube - srt10 broken clutch[/ame]

jeeps best pass of the night
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO381unk7nc]YouTube - jeep srt8 12.37 pass[/ame]

jeep destroying an new 5.0 mustang
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=454uoDJ0xsU]YouTube - jeep SRT8 VS 2011 5.0 mustang[/ame]

What all does that jeep have done to it?

that mustang driver sucks, dont those things run low 12's stock?

What all does that jeep have done to it?

that mustang driver sucks, dont those things run low 12's stock?

jeep has tune, exhaust, and intake. i think its one of the quickest jeeps in the country for the mods it has, maybe he'll chime in he's on the forum. as far as the 5.0's i've onlt seen one run worth a crap and he was on slicks, a few people told me he was spraying but no one knew for sure cause he wouldn't open his hood. there were a few down there friday night running 13.3's on street tires and one running 12.7's on drag radials. I was shocked because i thought they were supposed to be quicker too:dontknow:

jeep has tune, exhaust, and intake. i think its one of the quickest jeeps in the country for the mods it has, maybe he'll chime in he's on the forum. as far as the 5.0's i've onlt seen one run worth a crap and he was on slicks, a few people told me he was spraying but no one knew for sure cause he wouldn't open his hood. there were a few down there friday night running 13.3's on street tires and one running 12.7's on drag radials. I was shocked because i thought they were supposed to be quicker too:dontknow:

yea ive heard high 12's since they came out........ but sounds like your buddy is on a strict diet!

I run a pretty agressive track tune using VP109 fuel, take advantage of datalogging and watching my wideband, I ice down the manifold between runs and log each pass I just pay more attention to my jeep at the track than most but I have one heck of a tuner.
Was fun last night thanks for the vids and the pass sorry about your clutch snapping.

Nice runs with the SRT's boys!
On a side note, those new '11 Mustang 5.0 run 12.6 off the show room floor!
2 Guys I know with them run 11.90's with drag radials, CAI, Mufflers, & a Tune! That 13.9 pass must have been a 2010 model or he was the worst driver in the country!

2 Guys I know with them run 11.90's with drag radials, CAI, Mufflers, & a Tune! That 13.9 pass must have been a 2010 model or he was the worst driver in the country!

it was a 5.0, the best pass i saw him make was a 13.2-13.3. I havent seen any of them run 12's with street tires yet. But at the same time i saw people bring srt10 rams to the track when they came out and rip off low 14's all night, my first pass in mine ever was a 13.42 and by the 3rd or 4th pass i was running 13.2-13.1 so it could be i just haven seen anyone that can drive one worth a crap out here yet.

I run a pretty agressive track tune using VP109 fuel, take advantage of datalogging and watching my wideband, I ice down the manifold between runs and log each pass I just pay more attention to my jeep at the track than most but I have one heck of a tuner.
Was fun last night thanks for the vids and the pass sorry about your clutch snapping.

clutch master is no biggie, they have me another one ordered already:D
i wish we could've gotten in a few more runs, i like close races, its not any fun when you win or lose by a full second.

12.6??? Damn that is acctually pretty impressive IMHO. But i still hate them. the 5.0s arent anything special are they, i mean they are just the new gt base or is it like a package?

12.6??? Damn that is acctually pretty impressive IMHO. But i still hate them. the 5.0s arent anything special are they, i mean they are just the new gt base or is it like a package?

thats the new GT....thats it

looks awesome ,I cant wait to bring my srt8 onto the track! way to go guys!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back