srt10 photos

71dusterjon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
these are photos i took today. trying to do different things to get familiar so when my family and i take photos of our vehicles together they'll come out somewhat decent.

Attachments

• DSCN0306.JPG
    DSCN0306.JPG
    761.8 KB · Views: 179
  • DSCN0250.jpg
    DSCN0250.jpg
    553.5 KB · Views: 291
  • DSCN0260.jpg
    DSCN0260.jpg
    555.1 KB · Views: 235
  • DSCN0269.jpg
    DSCN0269.jpg
    658.9 KB · Views: 385
  • DSCN0271.jpg
    DSCN0271.jpg
    614.5 KB · Views: 237
  • DSCN0279.jpg
    DSCN0279.jpg
    480.3 KB · Views: 326
some more

Attachments

• DSCN0273.jpg
    DSCN0273.jpg
    945.3 KB · Views: 178
  • DSCN0277.jpg
    DSCN0277.jpg
    953.2 KB · Views: 218
  • DSCN0253.jpg
    DSCN0253.jpg
    802 KB · Views: 343
  • DSCN0198.jpg
    DSCN0198.jpg
    734.9 KB · Views: 194
  • DSCN0236.jpg
    DSCN0236.jpg
    686.7 KB · Views: 464
71dusterjon said:
these are photos i took today. trying to do different things to get familiar so when my family and i take photos of our vehicles together they'll come out somewhat decent.
So, I see your in Arizona. Tony is probably not there:D :p :aetsch: , So? I like the colors on the wheels, Not to clear though.

the second pic is of the mountain that get snow. when it usually rains is when we get snow up there. sometime very rare.

this is an upclose picture of the wheel. the black is flat and the red is color matched duplicolor.

Attachments

• IMG_0110.JPG
    IMG_0110.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 242
71dusterjon said:
the second pic is of the mountain that get snow. when it usually rains is when we get snow up there. sometime very rare.

this is an upclose picture of the wheel. the black is flat and the red is color matched duplicolor.

nice i always like different styles and i think them are bout perfect

71dusterjon said:

Nice, I like the Combo.

Good photos Jon, nice seeing the attention and will to grab unique and artistic photos, nice change. Keep it up brother, nice rig too. :)

Wow, I normally hate black wheels but I think you pulled it off - nice!!!

nice pics!
can u take a pic of the truck while running or a video that would be awesome!
i saw a red truck with kinda the same wheels but they were yellow at the tx gtg cant remember who it was it also had 3 yellow snakes on the doors and they look awesome runnning.

The last pic in the first set. When it is small it looks like you took it through a chicks legs, spread and upside down.

Do you have this pic?:D

71dusterjon said:

Sweet wheels,kinda what I'm thinking:rock:

you have a pic of your truck through a chicks spread legs? I think it would be a shame if you didn't post it.

:congrats:Outstanding shots. The wheels are nasty nasty.. WOW.. I likes.. I don't think PS2 silver could have pulled it off with flat black on wheels the same way. Can anyone say TOTM?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back